• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadarac

Couldn't find a decent offer for a Japanese Ditto (for MM'ing pokemon) for 3 days straight (80% of the requests were lvl 9 or less Res/Zek). I say to myself, "i give up" and throw up a snivy asking for a ditto, figuring that I'll get some american ditto or something like that. I get a Japanese Ditto. The only way this could have been funnier is if it had been shiny.

Jethron

I had a fantastic day on the gts last night, i traded a lv 5 pidgey, an octillery and a zorua, for 3 shinies, a lv100 Noctowl, a Marowak, and a Sneasel :D all with the same guy, and also I traded with another guy a normal bulbasaur, for a shiny lv 100 latias, I´m just overjoyed now! But the weirdest trade I´ve made in the gts is when I left a normal bulbasaur for an espeon, and when I went back to look, they had traded me a shiny lv 100, timid female espeon, which had its DW ability!

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Today when I checked the GTS, someone offered a Korean lv. 10 male Jolteon for a Jirachi lv. 9 and under. I thought that it might be a DW-event Jolteon, so I searched for Jirachi. Suprisingly, someone was offering an UT WISHMKR Jirachi for any Reshiram. I had a spare Reshiram, so I traded that for the Jirachi. Then I quickly trade the Jirachi for the Jolteon, and sure enough, it was an UT DW-event one. I hack-checked it with pokecheck and nothing seemed to be wrong with it. I also got it from the OT and it was unique in the pokecheck database, so it might be uncloned as well.

Using the GTS really pays off sometimes :D

Unoin

I traded a junk Patrat for another Patrat unintentionally. I guess the other person got annoyed with me for just offering a Patrat for something much better and wanted to annoy me back!

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
I got a shiny Karablast for a plain old Shellmet once. :)

Earendil

Someone traded me a shiny Chimchar for an egg on GTS Negotiations. That same person also traded me a shiny Dratini for a random hatched Pokemon (I forgot which, although I can tell you it was nothing special).

Cyada

A legitimate Ho-Oh for a plain lvl 1 Cyndaquil. I couldn't believe it until I saw the legendary sitting in my box.
And the other guy was rather happy about the trade.

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
A level 1 normal Charamander for a level 65 Kyurem.

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
That Kyurem is hacked. Kyurem can only be chaught in BW at Lv. 75 and in BW2 at Lv. 70, so the lowest level a Kyurem can be in is 70.
It's actually level 77. I checked it the other day. When I posted this I didn't look at his level

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I traded a Reshiram for a ♀ Maractus whose nickname is "Zekrom"...
A lot of people do that, they nickname a pokemon another Pokemon and trade it on GTS. ThenGTS is actually fooled by this believe it or not. I guess that there are even scammers in the GTS.

Earendil

Someone traded me a Lv. 100 Weavile for a random starter last night.

Igos263

The weirdest 1 I ever did was also the best. It was GTS trade in my Pokemon Pearl about several years back. Some guy from Afghanistan was offering a lv 100 Lugia for a lv 10 Magikarp &

when I got the Lugia it was raised very well by this lad & it's still 1 of my best legendary pokemon in my legendary pokemon arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.