• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
On negotiations, I traded for a rayquaza and raikou and gave them a chikorita and an oshawott, then I found out they were hacks (clones whatever) the guy got from pokegts. Then I traded the rayquaza (before I found it was garbage) for a shiny giratina, which turned out to be a hack as well. I traded away this giratina for another shiny giratina holding a lucky egg, which turned out to be an even WORSE hack than the other giratina. Then, after going through many, many bad trades, I managed to trade it for a shiny rayquaza that has terrible IV's. It could also be a hack. I am now feeling somewhat discouraged by the negotiations.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
The craziest trade on Negotiations for me was my Pansage for his Charmeleon (which wasn't even a hack). Wow............

Well, it was epic for me, I got to take on N and Ghetsis with a Charizard! :)

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
I traded a Simisage for a patrat. I don't even know why I did the person was starting the game for the first time only three pokes. So I said why not and traded. That was my good deed done for the year, jk

Enjolras

Master of the House
Random level 9-14 Drowzees for Heracross, Dunsparce, Aipom, Cyndaquil. Some people make me wonder if they look for trades with common Pokemon on purpose, and then grant their wishes.

Demonlemon

Text limitssssssssss
The other day I traded a bunch of random pokemon holding evolutionary stones for all the water starters but mudkip

I also traded away the offspring of the totodile for an eevee because it was holding an upgrade(which means I now have 3 extra eevee's I dont need)

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I just got a Lvl. 100 Salamence in exchange for my Lvl. 3 Sentret. I didn't feel surprised, I know this Salamence is hacked.

I got a Shiny Entie and a shiny Dexyos for level 3 Bidoofs and a Sniny Gigalith and Axue for a Tepig each.

I traded a thundurus for a lv100 turtwig one time. Just for the sheer fun of it.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Traded a UT Brave Landorus for a Level 100 Krookodile, which I discovered to have had a gentle nature and only two moves. I got annoyed and traded it immediately for a level 100 Porygon Z on the GTS, which had a bashful nature and three normal moves and trick room. T'was a weird, weird day...

The Super Kid

The Underdog :(
My weirdest trade is getting a Phione for a Watchog... But it felt awesome- he kept on teasing me with legendaries like Deoxys and Jirachi but just took them back after I spammed the smiley face like 10 times. :p

eiger

Shiny Hunter
For some reason I can't trade my event pokémons on GTS negotations. How come?

Actually, event pokemon cannot be offered at all on negotiations. If they don't have a ribbon, you can trade them or offer them on the normal gts, however.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I think you'll find it is only event Pokémon that have ribbons that can't be traded over the GTS, as I acquired a legal 2009 Spanish Movie Giveaway Regigigas via GTS Negotiations.

I was talking about stuff like arceus, mew, deoxys, darkrai, jirachi, manaphy ( not phione), victini, etc. Not normally catchable pokemon, sorry if you misunderstood.

JeanRPGL

hey guys i know its a bit off topic but im trying to get a sandshrew an squirtle but i dont have on my pokedex so i cant ask on GTS anyone have an extra breed they may wanna trade me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.