• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
I wanted an Eevee to level up and evolve into a Vaporeon.
I went to the GTS, predicting I'd run into a trainer with an Eevee in seconds. With my luck, that would be difficult.
I was offering a Zoura (I had a Zoroark, so...)
The first trainer had the following message:
"Want to trade EEVEE?
Here's a hint: ZOURA."
Well, that was a match made in GTS Heaven.
And then we traded, and I lived happily ever after.
The End. xD

pokemonjoe2000

Gotta Catch 'em All!
reshiram for kadabra, yeah i did it. and im not ashamed.

Benjamin.C

Magikarp Magic
trade

My weirdest trade was for a lv 100 shiny magikarp, I gave my dragonite that was lv 87. then i hacked the move set. ;129; ;149;

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
I traded a agron for a shiny lv.100 garintina with all possible ribbons and it haves 457 hp

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
I traded a agron for a shiny lv.100 garintina with all possible ribbons and it haves 457 hp

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
the weirdest trade i almost did was my level 23 eevee for their level 100 flygon,but i was to set on getting a ditto...now i know that flygon was hacked,nice try,but cherish ball.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
I traded a common Pokemon, not sure which it might have been a Patrat or something, and I was asking for a Timburr, because I wanted one but was too lazy to catch another or something. So eventually someone traded, and I got a shiny Timburr. I was pretty shocked..

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
A Level 40 Dream Radar Igglybuff for a JP Level 65 Terrakion

._.

I was like, WTF you accept?

I wanted that Tropius man!

But no, I end up with another Terrakion <_<

Henraye

Toon Leader
A Staraptor for a level 100 Magikarp that knew Hyper Beam, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon named Harlem...

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Egg Skarmory for Kyurem. I felt kinda bad afterward though.

Status
Not open for further replies.