• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Someone had a shiny Vanillish and wanted any Pikachu... yeah, I got it. There were a few other shinies I got from GTS rather easily and they're all legit. :)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Maybe a Level 100 Cradily for a Dialga...I wasn't even sure the Cradily was Legit, but hey I got a Dialga from it :)

bushie

i traded a hack shiny lugia for a tornados since i was playing white. its id no was 00000 it disgusted me so it had to go. i also traded another hack shiny i got from gts negotiations for a reshiram. The pokes i got were legit btw.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
On Pearl, I once traded a Level 1 Oddish for a Level 100 Shedinja. XD

Hydreigon6507

Not sure if this counts, but on X, I got a Shiny Skiddo for an Aggron via Passerby trade... I still have what is now a level 40 Shiny Gogoat.

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I never went through with the trade(for obvious reasons) but i happened to get a legit shiny oshawatt as my starter. The guy tried to offer me tons of lv1 legendaries, and a shiny mew(which is hacked because there has never been a shiny mew dis).

Status
Not open for further replies.