• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadarac

Couldn't find a decent offer for a Japanese Ditto (for MM'ing pokemon) for 3 days straight (80% of the requests were lvl 9 or less Res/Zek). I say to myself, "i give up" and throw up a snivy asking for a ditto, figuring that I'll get some american ditto or something like that. I get a Japanese Ditto. The only way this could have been funnier is if it had been shiny.

Jethron

I had a fantastic day on the gts last night, i traded a lv 5 pidgey, an octillery and a zorua, for 3 shinies, a lv100 Noctowl, a Marowak, and a Sneasel :D all with the same guy, and also I traded with another guy a normal bulbasaur, for a shiny lv 100 latias, I´m just overjoyed now! But the weirdest trade I´ve made in the gts is when I left a normal bulbasaur for an espeon, and when I went back to look, they had traded me a shiny lv 100, timid female espeon, which had its DW ability!

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Today when I checked the GTS, someone offered a Korean lv. 10 male Jolteon for a Jirachi lv. 9 and under. I thought that it might be a DW-event Jolteon, so I searched for Jirachi. Suprisingly, someone was offering an UT WISHMKR Jirachi for any Reshiram. I had a spare Reshiram, so I traded that for the Jirachi. Then I quickly trade the Jirachi for the Jolteon, and sure enough, it was an UT DW-event one. I hack-checked it with pokecheck and nothing seemed to be wrong with it. I also got it from the OT and it was unique in the pokecheck database, so it might be uncloned as well.

Using the GTS really pays off sometimes :D

Unoin

I traded a junk Patrat for another Patrat unintentionally. I guess the other person got annoyed with me for just offering a Patrat for something much better and wanted to annoy me back!

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
I got a shiny Karablast for a plain old Shellmet once. :)

Earendil

Someone traded me a shiny Chimchar for an egg on GTS Negotiations. That same person also traded me a shiny Dratini for a random hatched Pokemon (I forgot which, although I can tell you it was nothing special).

Today I traded a plain old Rhydon for an MATTLE Ho-Oh, it turned out to be a clone... But I only really gained from that trade!

Cyada

A legitimate Ho-Oh for a plain lvl 1 Cyndaquil. I couldn't believe it until I saw the legendary sitting in my box.
And the other guy was rather happy about the trade.

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
A level 1 normal Charamander for a level 65 Kyurem.

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
That Kyurem is hacked. Kyurem can only be chaught in BW at Lv. 75 and in BW2 at Lv. 70, so the lowest level a Kyurem can be in is 70.

It's actually level 77. I checked it the other day. When I posted this I didn't look at his level

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I traded a Reshiram for a ♀ Maractus whose nickname is "Zekrom"...

A lot of people do that, they nickname a pokemon another Pokemon and trade it on GTS. ThenGTS is actually fooled by this believe it or not. I guess that there are even scammers in the GTS.

Earendil

Someone traded me a Lv. 100 Weavile for a random starter last night.

Igos263

The weirdest 1 I ever did was also the best. It was GTS trade in my Pokemon Pearl about several years back. Some guy from Afghanistan was offering a lv 100 Lugia for a lv 10 Magikarp &

when I got the Lugia it was raised very well by this lad & it's still 1 of my best legendary pokemon in my legendary pokemon arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.