• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earendil

I just traded a Totodile for a shiny Magmortar on GTS Negotiations.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
I was a noob and I got my Pansage for a Event Level 100. Shiny Porygon - Z. Maybe he felt sorry for me and traded me a clone. Oh yeah, when I'm on GTS I can offer a Zorua, Skarmory or a Teddiursa for anything that I want. I have two Kyruems and 4 Virizions. Not to mention a bunch of Lv. 100s. People eat that stuff up.
#Breederadvantages

Last edited:

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
I was a noob and I got my Pansage for a Event Level 100. Shiny Porygon - Z. Maybe he felt sorry for me and traded me a clone. Oh yeah, when I'm on GTS I can offer a Zorua, Skarmory or a Teddiursa for anything that I want. I have two Kyruems and 4 Virizions. Not to mention a bunch of Lv. 100s. People eat that stuff up.#Breederadvantages

There is no event Porygon-Z. That Porygon-Z is a common hack.

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
There is no event Porygon-Z. That Porygon-Z is a common hack.

Aw crap really? Couple of months ago a bunch of them were floating around negotations. I assumed it was a Event. Crap lol.

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
In Negotiations I got a level 50 Absol for something I can't remember. But it was less than lv40. Other time in normal GTS I got a Milotic from an event at level 50 for a cloned Shiny Gengar. But I often have bad luck on GTS and GTS negotiations.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Aw crap really? Couple of months ago a bunch of them were floating around negotations. I assumed it was a Event. Crap lol.

OT *Shiro* or *Kiro* should be the OT of the hack, comes modest thunderbolt, ice beam, recover, and thunder wave, in a poke ball and say WiFi gift or something, its a very bad hack generated by websites and then sent in to infiltrate the GTS -_- I remember trading some random pokemon for some shiny flawless, like a Squirtle for a shiny flawless Squirtle I didn't know til recently it was flawless, I also traded for a NF shiny anorith UT lv1 as well, both jolly, I also traded for a near flawless shiny poliwhirl with a kings rock, it came with drizzle these helped me start up my shop on here :)

the GTS for some reason prevents you from trading them, but does not prevent people from requesting them.

Anyway, the weirdest ever trade for me will always be that Shiny Barboach for any Magikarp (I'm the one getting the Barboach).
The Barboach is legit too.

Then there's this weird trade, weird in a different way

I was going to trade a Sky Form Shaymin, the GTS rejects it due to the Form, and it automatically changes into Land Form.
Since it is already in Land Form, the trade should go through now, right?
Wrong, the game (or the GTS) for some reason does not detect that it already changes into Land Form, until I put it into a box and take it again.

i saw a hacked lv 8 reshiram in the gts once. they were asking for a lv 80+ pikachu and i had one. guess who took a legit shiny from someone :D

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I have traded off a few RNG shinies on the Negotiations before. Didn't need them (They were usually B/W breeds where I hit the wrong frame and it ended up being a shiny frame I hit)

Once this guy kept trying to trade me a Shiny Kyogre (Level 2 mind you) I was toying around with him saying I wanted it (sending hearts and smilies to him) and eveyr time the trade failed I sent him a ":(". This whole process went on for about 15 minutes before he caught on and D/C'ed.

Earendil

I received a shiny Articuno in exchange for a Ditto the other day. That really surprised me.

FallBird

I got a level 70 Drapion that was really, really well raised.. in return I gave the trainer a level 1 male Snorunt.

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
Lv 100 beedrill(me) for lv 100 shiny deoxys. I was pn platinum during the phase of my playing where i spammed action replay. Still ridiculous trade. I am over cheating. I frown upon it now.

StrippinChicken

Once got a level 80 Magmortar for a level 30 Electabuzz. What was he thinking?

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
I got a lv. 100 Serperior (other person) for a lv. 1 Skitty (me). Well, i got what I wanted. I sort of felt bad, so I gave him a Jolly (+Speed, -Sp. Attack) Skitty.

Demonlemon

Text limitssssssssss
Traded my level 10 scyther holding a metal coat for a level 100 scyther holding a silk scarf

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I have a few. On Diamond, my friend(note that we were only seven at the time) said that he would give me an Event Arceus for my all-star level 80 Rypherior. I believed him, but turns out it was Buizel. Luckily I switched my DS of at the last minute.

Another one was on Platinum. I didn't have anyone to trade with, so I did the ol' GTS way. I put my Rhydon holding the Protector for trade, and put a Lv 100 Magmortar as the thing to be obtained, because I was sure no one would take my Rydhon. Turns out, someone gave me a Level 100 Magmortar.

On Black, a person was trading their Boldore, for a Boldore. I quickly went to Chargestone cave and looked for a Boldore. It had an Everstone. So I traded it to the guy, I got a Gigalith, and he got a Boldore with an Everstone. He must have said "I got trolled..."

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
i got a shiny deoxys lvl 100 for my 24 lvl pikachu..haha 100% hack

Status
Not open for further replies.