• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest Videogame you've ever played?

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask would have to be one of the weirdest games I have ever played. The majority of what makes it weird is basically the darker elements in the game. Though almost everybody in Great Bay being a perv would also seem like the weirdest thing in a game that is rated for 6 years old and up. Then again other dark stuff like you are wearing a mask of a dead beings soul would have to definitely the weirdest thing in the game besides that part about Great Bay in the previous sentence. But hey , It's not that bad of a game but it some of the dark elements give it the elements to be the red-haired step child of the Zelda series. Besides , Majora's Mask is actually in fact one of my favorite games just because of how great a story it tells with the NPCs.

Last edited:

Abstinence Pistols

Of things people would actually know, The Binding of Isaac. I've definitely come across way worse, but again, that people would know, and that I can adequately describe. But I also think that Binding is well over-the-top with its blatant grimdarkness.

Meh, it felt like a lot of Binding of Isaac was tongue-in-cheek to me. I could be wrong. Great game, though.

I'm gonna have to say Octodad. Even the name is fucked up.

PsychicPsycho

Guess I don't really play too many creepy or weird games.

Probably the weirdest one would be Dante's Inferno (yes a game based on the book). Some of the enemies are just completely morbid.

A number of other creepy things come to mind, like the Stroggification scene in Quake 4, the beginning of Doom 3, the concrete splicers from Bioshock and some of the psychopaths (store owner, clown) from Dead Rising, but overall those games aren't that creepy.

~Lati~

Or not :/
Now that I think about it, Psychonauts was really screwed uo.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
edit: my bad I thought the thread title said "worst" <_<

Last edited:

abrar14

Statter Master
Earthworm Jim i think it was called. Weird, but in a good way, and i would love a rerealease or a remake.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The weirdest video game I ever played would have to be Munchables

~Kari~

Katamari Damacy. You play as this tiny weird green dude with a sideways rectangular head rolling a sticky ball thing called a Katamari around. You have to roll up all sorts of junk to turn into stars and planets because your father (also with a sideways rectangular head) destroyed them all. The more junk you roll up, the bigger you get and the bigger things you can roll up. In one level, you roll up all the planets and stars you made and ROLL UP THE SUN! 0.o Another level, a PERSON is a Katamari and you have to roll up food with it to make him fat. o_O

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I can't remember the name, but it was some on-line game where you shoot and kill Pokémon. And if I remember correctly, the boss was a large Jigglypuff.

Pyroli

Banned
Uhhh; well I think it's Eternal Darkness for the gamcube. Really fun; but terrifing and just plain f'ed up. Especially that memory card part of the game; I damn near cried.
Also Amnesia. Just Amnesia...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Dead Rising, but its hilarious in it's oddity. "Real…MEGABUSTER!"

Dating simulators also get a look down for being weird and, at times, really perverted.

Crossover fighters. How? Why? "Who cares, let's pummel one another to a bloody pulp!"

Last edited: