• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weirdest Videogame you've ever played?

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Sims Day And Night on the comp. If you go to the club, there are buttons to choose at the bottom. I had fun while it lasted, but then I started to get guilty.

Infer.

natie

Mr. F
I think I'll go with Seaman, as Chris mentioned already. Really, really weird game, though fun nonetheless.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
Dating simulators also get a look down for being weird and, at times, really perverted.

HATOFUL BOYFRIEND.

Okay, I've only heard of it through friends (just the English demo patch has come out), but you know what you do there?

Date...pigeons. And live in a cave as a hunter-gatherer human while going to a school just for pigeons. And go to the arcade sometimes.

Yeah. Pigeons.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Facade....

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
And Yet It Moves.

That game seems pretty normal. You're a small man running through a world where everything is made of paper, and the world can be rotated like Monkey Ball.

That is, normal until you get bitten by a snake and start tripping balls in the jungle. That's where it gets awesome.

Slick

Banned
That game seems pretty normal. You're a small man running through a world where everything is made of paper, and the world can be rotated like Monkey Ball.

That is, normal until you get bitten by a snake and start tripping balls in the jungle. That's where it gets awesome.

I just finished it. **** was crazy, yo'. Enjoyable game though.
And even before then, it had a pretty weird art scheme and fairly weird mechanics.

~Lati~

Or not :/
Yeah, Glover is pretty weird.

sceptile33

I can't respond to this thread because almost every single game I've played can be considered weird. I mean, Mario has a bunch of midgets with mushrooms in their heads being ruled by a woman who looks like a regular human!

~Lati~

Hence my theory that either Miyamoto is insane, or he used shrooms.

~Lati~

Yup, definitely YOUR theory. No one else has ever thought of that ever.

I never said that I came up with it, it's a pretty obvious theory anyway. And why is it a such a big deal?

~Lati~

True. Apparently it wasn't obvious that I meant it as a joke.

From what I recall, the weirdest game I've ever played is Deadly Premonition. I never knew a budget game could be so entertaining when it seems stupid/bizarre.

I suppose Persona 3/4 and a few horror/survival games could also be up there as well, and there certainly are other games to consider, but I haven't played all of them and Deadly Premonition is the first to come to mind.