• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Weiss Schwarz

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Use this thread to discuss the Bushiroad card game Weiss Schwarz. Any news, deck ideas (not decklists), speculation on any anime they might do as a set.

I guess that I'll start this thread off.

I've recently gotten into the game, a friend bought a started deck and I figured I'd learn how to play it, I had been thinking about it for a while so it wasn't something completely crazy. I found it was a bit more complicated then Cardfight: Vanguard (which i also play), but whatever it looked fun. I actually haven't gotten to play yet, because that friend is out of town, but I have watched multiple tutorial videos and think I have a handle on the game. I bought the Fairy Tail trial deck, and have edited it a bit with some cards I've pulled from booster packs, I'm thinking I may build a Sword Art Online deck sometime.

Bushiroad also recently announced Attack on Titan will be a set sometime in 2015, so I'm gonna get a booster box of it and a trial deck.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
So 2015 in japan 2016 in NA will get English AOT cards. I find that to be good at this game or have a solid decklist buying multiple booster boxes guarantees a valuable decklist.

I started last year before summer and I started with DIVA's, I'm waiting for the expansion or set 2 to get the size 2 CX reverser, so good with starmine/fire@flower, I find that my deck's 2 strong points is from level 2 it hit's consistently for 13000+ dmg through level 3 and level 2 attack combo's and it's climax's and level 0's offer massive amounts of salvage through draw trigger and etc, deck decompression signature cards are a plus though to ensure the 2 strong points are effective. (I also looked at all the alternative sets and decks, divas dmg pool is insain compaired to even SAO or cost effecient scientist).