1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome the newbie :)

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Fenn, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Fenn

Fenn Member

Just doing formalities, long time reader of the site, who knows why I've waited to sign up. Well Hello and Happy new year to all you interneters.... Interneters doesn't really work does it.

Anyway! Hello! Hello All

Fenn

2. AphoticVoid

AphoticVoid Pokémon Trainer

Haha, why hello there, and welcome to Serebii Forums! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM/VM.

3. RocketToTheMoon

RocketToTheMoon Bane of Grimleal

Welcome to Serebii! If you wanna chat or need any help, don't hesitate to VM me!

4. joej m

joej m Club Double Trouble

i am better at chatting than her :p jk she is fun :3
    anyway hello! :) welcome to the forums! if you wanna talk or battle or trade just VM me sometimes :)

5. drizzleboy12

drizzleboy12 2nd VGC MA regional

Welcome to serebii! hope you enjoy it here!

6. AphoticVoid

^ Uh... You two know each other?

7. RocketToTheMoon

RocketToTheMoon Bane of Grimleal

Who, Joey and I? Not really...we're just equally insane and that tends to bring people together xD

8. AphoticVoid

Oh, I meant it as a light joke, but I was referring to both drizzbleboy12 and joel m.

9. Fenn

Fenn Member

Thanks, look very much to chatting some time. Unfortunately I'm off to work.... In an office or 8 and a half hours.... I could imagine that I'm a weary office worker from Unova.... But if that wa the case I'd just call forth my Emboar and tell him to use flamethrower on the building.... Have fun guys

10. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.