• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to Krell

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
1.) Make it so he can learn (after battle) any move that hits him. THEN he'd be a threat.
2.) Heroes is TOTTALLY AWESOME! I can't believe future Silar A) got married B) Had a son C) Was GOOD
Q42.) www.travian.com is awesome. wwho ever owns it needs to make it fun during the first seven days though...

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
1) maybe he could have an ability where he automatically relearns sketch after using it. like, you ue it, and then you get "salvadane learned sketch!". or if he has 4 moves already, you get the idea.
2) he used to be my sister's second-favorite character (after hiro of course, who is just automatically everyone's favorite). except last week he killed a bunny and now she hates him.
Q42) yeah, it does look cool.

Although the circumstances would be nearly impossible, a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Huge Power or Pure Power, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal over 210,000,000 damage.

...whoa.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
pika3: yes, still just normal-type. i couldn't think of any other type he could be, though maybe he could have color change as his ability?

pokemonmaster8: a GBA pocket is a device that never existed. a game boy pocket, on the other hand, is the handheld that came before the game boy color, which came before the GBA.

NBC's Heroes may in fact be the single greatest television series ever written.

I think that is a good idea. Seeing as he would switch paint colors.

I have never seen it. Have you ever seen Fox's Bones or Fringe? Those are my favorite shows.

1) maybe he could have an ability where he automatically relearns sketch after using it. like, you ue it, and then you get "salvadane learned sketch!". or if he has 4 moves already, you get the idea.
2) he used to be my sister's second-favorite character (after hiro of course, who is just automatically everyone's favorite). except last week he killed a bunny and now she hates him.
Q42) yeah, it does look cool.

...whoa.

1) I like that idea.
2) Poor little bunny...

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Silar killing bunny= better villain. the person who plays silar played a demon in CHARMED who killed a kitty to kill a human-form familiar. he seems to get great parts as crazy psycho killars.

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pika3: 1) but then there's the relearning sketch ability... does smeargle have 2 possible abilities? maybe a smeargle with one ability could evolve to have color change, and one with another ability could get the other one.
2) yeah, i like those too. have you seen house? it's great.
dr. house said:
oh, sorry. i thought no meant yes.
epic, seriously.

pokemonmaster8: none of his other roles really scream "spock", but it works.

so, legend of zelda: spirit tracks. it's hyrule with trains. sounds like some crazy stuff.

[relevant]friday is art day. so far, the general consensus is that i should post nephrit and lazuli. unless anyone has another opinion, that's what i'll be posting. it's one of the better ones, too.[/relevant]

Last edited:

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
post a remade form of shocoleo!

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
pika3: 1) but then there's the relearning sketch ability... does smeargle have 2 possible abilities? maybe a smeargle with one ability could evolve to have color change, and one with another ability could get the other one.
2) yeah, i like those too. have you seen house? it's great.

epic, seriously.

pokemonmaster8: none of his other roles really scream "spock", but it works.

so, legend of zelda: spirit tracks. it's hyrule with trains. sounds like some crazy stuff.

[relevant]friday is art day. so far, the general consensus is that i should post nephrit and lazuli. unless anyone has another opinion, that's what i'll be posting. it's one of the better ones, too.[/relevant]

1) Well you could give him Color Change, and have him learn Sketch every 5 levels...
2) I used to watch house, then he got rid of his whole team except the guy I thought was annoying, and replaced them. That is when I stopped watching.

I think the Star Trek movie looks cool. I have never see the old show, though. In one of the commercials the have the Sulu (or one of the other guy, you couldn't really see his face) sleeping with Uhura.

Speaking of movies, did anyone see Watchmen? It was a total let down. The last 45 minutes of it were action packed and awsome, but the other 2 hours of the movie was slow, boring, the blue guy was naked the whole time, and Silk Specter was constantly sleeping with like 4 different guys (can we say ****t, much?).

[revalent]Cool I can't wait till tommorrow.[/revalent]

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pokemonmaster8: i was going to redesign them to be a bit more simplistic and easier to draw. so it was going to happen anyway, but may i ask why you make this request?

pika3: 1) that could work. 2) another show i watch is smallville, though it's better if you try to treat it as a show that has similar elements and characters rather than an actual superman tv show. i think it started to go downhill the third time lana died.

i've seen one or two episodes of star trek. y'know, i heard that in the epilogue, picard goes off to form a school for mutants or something, and is visited by his dead partner and three other spirits on christmas eve. or maybe that's something else i've seen...

nope, haven't seen watchmen. they're doing a wolverine spinoff prequel thing, which looks interesting. a magneto one is on the way too.

in tomorrow's picture, they look like they're arguing or something. it was just meant to be a regular conversation, but they both look so disgruntled. maybe lazuli ate the last of the snacks or something.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Shocoleo 'cause i can't seem to catch bug-tpes or electric types mysterydungeon red

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
pokemonmaster8: i was going to redesign them to be a bit more simplistic and easier to draw. so it was going to happen anyway, but may i ask why you make this request?

pika3: 1) that could work. 2) another show i watch is smallville, though it's better if you try to treat it as a show that has similar elements and characters rather than an actual superman tv show. i think it started to go downhill the third time lana died.

i've seen one or two episodes of star trek. y'know, i heard that in the epilogue, picard goes off to form a school for mutants or something, and is visited by his dead partner and three other spirits on christmas eve. or maybe that's something else i've seen...

nope, haven't seen watchmen. they're doing a wolverine spinoff prequel thing, which looks interesting. a magneto one is on the way too.

in tomorrow's picture, they look like they're arguing or something. it was just meant to be a regular conversation, but they both look so disgruntled. maybe lazuli ate the last of the snacks or something.

1) Yes it could.
2) Never seen it. I went to watch an episode of Heroes on demand yesterday, and I almost got grounded. I didn't notice it cost money to watch, lucky I could cancel out of it. Hopefully it isn't on my dads bill....

lol, I think you are confusing liek 4 movies there...

The wolverine thing looks awsom. Cool a Magneto one, I will definatly go see that. I wish I had more money so I could go to the movies more often...

lol, I can't wait to see it.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Gimme my pictures!

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pokemonmaster8: understandable.

pika3: 2) wow. congratulations. 3) only about two (not counting star trek). i did it on purpose; that same guy played professor x and ebenezer scrooge.

art was going to be up yesterday, but computer issues prevented it. here it is now, though.

edit: crap, that worked for my sister... i tried to post it directly from my documents. imageshack is being a bizzatch so it'll be up eventually. sorry.

Last edited:

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
that's why i like photobucket.

edit: zeeky? are you enigma on travian server1?

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pokemonmaster8: i'll use photobucket for now. and i've never so much as heard of travian server 1. why?

still having computer trouble. i'll post it when the troubles are resolved. to make up for the delay, i'll also put up shiny salvadane.

if i posted one new picture every week, we'd be set for the next 19 weeks. that's the middle of august. sounds like a plan to me.

Last edited:

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
a) server 1 on www.travian.com
b) someone new is enigma on travian figured it would be you...
c) how about 2 a week?
d) my scanner is the being a crappy-bizzatcho-nacho the card I made o Wyverol is AWESOME
pi) e=mc squared
e)YAY! new pic!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Shocoleo 'cause i can't seem to catch bug-tpes or electric types mysterydungeon red

"Catch?"
Lol! "(Name of hero Pokemon) threw a PokeBall!"
You recruit Pokemon in the Mystery Dungeon games.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
pokemonmaster8: understandable.

pika3: 2) wow. congratulations. 3) only about two (not counting star trek). i did it on purpose; that same guy played professor x and ebenezer scrooge.

art was going to be up yesterday, but computer issues prevented it. here it is now, though.

edit: crap, that worked for my sister... i tried to post it directly from my documents. imageshack is being a bizzatch so it'll be up eventually. sorry.

2) Thanks....
3) Oh cool. I like that guy.

:( no art yet?

pokemonmaster8: i'll use photobucket for now. and i've never so much as heard of travian server 1. why?

still having computer trouble. i'll post it when the troubles are resolved. to make up for the delay, i'll also put up shiny salvadane.

if i posted one new picture every week, we'd be set for the next 19 weeks. that's the middle of august. sounds like a plan to me.

I hate photobucket, it is constantly removing images.

Ok, that will make it ok...

Didn't you saw you were making 50 new ones? So if you subtract the 2 or 3 you already posted that leaves 48 or 49, which means you should post 2 a week for the next 24 weeks or 3 a week for 16 weeks.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
i don't care. i catch pokemon due to this thing called an action replay device. :D like zeeks i try being responsible, but i kind of cracked when i programed lucario to need an oran berry in TinyWoods and the reward was lucario's recruitment. then i made him know explosion, transform, frenzyplant, and blastburn. He also joined at level 100 with 968 of each stat. then gave the game ultra balls and so on. i have to get to an area glitched on the game called MasterCavern it's full of legends and masterballs and joy seeds.

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pokemonmaster8: glad you're trying to be responsible.

pika3: 2) t'was a joke. 3) yeah, he's pretty good. 6) i'm going to have 50 once i'm done, but i still only have about 26. and i don't have art for all of them yet. what i was calculating was based on every picture i have drawn and scanned as of right now. most of that isn't even pokemon...

milenadrg: thanks! :)

nope. not yet. sorry. hopefully before the week is out.