• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to Krell

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
pokemonmaster8: glad you're trying to be responsible.

pika3: 2) t'was a joke. 3) yeah, he's pretty good. 6) i'm going to have 50 once i'm done, but i still only have about 26. and i don't have art for all of them yet. what i was calculating was based on every picture i have drawn and scanned as of right now. most of that isn't even pokemon...

milenadrg: thanks! :)

nope. not yet. sorry. hopefully before the week is out.

2) I know.
6) oh ok. You need to get cracken on that.

No art yet?!? Come on man you promised!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
if it's not up tomorrow you owe us 12 pictures.

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pika3: 6) it's a slow process. 7) if imageshack wasn't retarded it would have been up on friday when it was supposed to. that and computer trouble have prevented me from being able to get it posted.

pokemonmaster8: if i posted 12 pictures, i'd exhaust my current art reserves by the middle of may instead of the middle of august. that would be bad, wouldn't it?

in an effort to try and get things back to some semblence of a routine, does anybody know why there is a white square [with a red square, a green triangle, and a blue dot inside it] sitting smugly in the place where the "upload" button usually is? ees makeeng me veery eengry.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
click it. it should still work as upload.

EDIT: Crud.. My sig iis a retard

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
pika3: 6) it's a slow process. 7) if imageshack wasn't retarded it would have been up on friday when it was supposed to. that and computer trouble have prevented me from being able to get it posted.

pokemonmaster8: if i posted 12 pictures, i'd exhaust my current art reserves by the middle of may instead of the middle of august. that would be bad, wouldn't it?

in an effort to try and get things back to some semblence of a routine, does anybody know why there is a white square [with a red square, a green triangle, and a blue dot inside it] sitting smugly in the place where the "upload" button usually is? ees makeeng me veery eengry.

6) Yeah trust me I used to draw pokemon all the time. My good ones were the ones that took me forever to do, cause I took my tiem on them.
7) True, but I still like it better than the other hosting sites.
8) That would be very very bad.
9) I have no idea. Are you talking about imageshack? Cause mine is workign fine...
10) Hey I have a thought/question: Are you gonna have pokemon that you can only find in one version of you game? Like how you could find Stunky and tunktank only in Diamond, but you could only find Glameow and Purugly in Pearl?

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
And the Zangoose/Seviper thing in the R/S/E games

Auraix

I really love all the time and work you've put into this. The amount of time it must have taken . . . wow.

Awesome =]

x

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pokemonmaster8: don't you think i tried that? no good.

pika3: 7) yeah. i'd need to sign in to get anything going with the other sites i've looked into. not really in the mood. 9) ayup, imageshackeroo. 10) well, of course. i don't know exactly which ones, but yeah. before i decided on the whole seasonal pokemon thing, i had wintaichi and tarovoya as version exclusives. the only ones i know for certain are mattax/eneroz (duh) and barkrag/boltab.

auraix: thanks! time? you have no idea. this has been going on for... oh god, years now.

too tired today, but i'll check out imageshack tomorrow. and because it'll be friday again, this means i owe another picture in addition to the two i'm already putting up from last week. how's everyone feel about a gym leader this time?

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Make a pokemon battle scene for today/tomorrow and i will make the opening for your Mystery Dungeon game

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
pokemonmaster8: don't you think i tried that? no good.

pika3: 7) yeah. i'd need to sign in to get anything going with the other sites i've looked into. not really in the mood. 9) ayup, imageshackeroo. 10) well, of course. i don't know exactly which ones, but yeah. before i decided on the whole seasonal pokemon thing, i had wintaichi and tarovoya as version exclusives. the only ones i know for certain are mattax/eneroz (duh) and barkrag/boltab.

auraix: thanks! time? you have no idea. this has been going on for... oh god, years now.

too tired today, but i'll check out imageshack tomorrow. and because it'll be friday again, this means i owe another picture in addition to the two i'm already putting up from last week. how's everyone feel about a gym leader this time?

7) Yeah Imageshack is the best.
9) Huh, werid mine was fine.
10) Oh cool. There should be 1 or 2 more pokemon like that for each game.
11) I like that idea, but hurry up man!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
today or no opening for mystery dungeon

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pokemonmaster8: first of all, stop threatening me for something that's beyond my control. when the computer troubles passed, there were still problems with me trying to use imageshack. i have nothing to do with that. second, if you insist on threatening me, that's not the way to go about it. i never asked you to make the mystery dungeon thing, so it's not like i'll be missing anything i desperately want; if i want an opening sequence, i can make it myself.

(deep breath)

pika3: 9) i'm going to try again, but so far i've had no luck. 10) i'll figure something out. 11) so gym leader it is. based on the walkthrough, is there one anyone's particularly interested in seeing?

i'll edit this post with the art if the site will let me. and pokemonmaster8, sorry for the rant. but seriously, be a little more understanding.

edit: from what i've read, a free deviantart account really is free. i had a bad feeling that it would be one of those things that are free for the first year, but then the bills start coming in. apparently not! i'm thinking "elemental-iridai".

Last edited:

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Sorry... i just need new art work

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
pokemonmaster8: first of all, stop threatening me for something that's beyond my control. when the computer troubles passed, there were still problems with me trying to use imageshack. i have nothing to do with that. second, if you insist on threatening me, that's not the way to go about it. i never asked you to make the mystery dungeon thing, so it's not like i'll be missing anything i desperately want; if i want an opening sequence, i can make it myself.

(deep breath)

pika3: 9) i'm going to try again, but so far i've had no luck. 10) i'll figure something out. 11) so gym leader it is. based on the walkthrough, is there one anyone's particularly interested in seeing?

i'll edit this post with the art if the site will let me. and pokemonmaster8, sorry for the rant. but seriously, be a little more understanding.

edit: from what i've read, a free deviantart account really is free. i had a bad feeling that it would be one of those things that are free for the first year, but then the bills start coming in. apparently not! i'm thinking "elemental-iridai".

9) I wonder if you did something...Did you not make a password?
10) Cool
11) I say do the gymleaders in order.

13) Yeah they are totally free...I have never used one though...

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Photobucket is a butt... i tried to get a pic. from black hole high on it but it went screwy

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Well... actually, photobucket works perfectly for me. It's great for uploading stuff.
(By the way, I have been visiting, but the reason I haven't been posting is because there hasn't been anything new to comment on)

See Ya Later!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
That's image accounts for you... I might use freewebs as a cheat to get the images

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Sweet account!

Get a travian account. both of you aand let me know your usernames.

You will be invited to our alliance by me. Don't mention pokemon. for your sake and mine.