• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to Krell

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Sweet account!

Get a travian account. both of you aand let me know your usernames.

You will be invited to our alliance by me. Don't mention pokemon. for your sake and mine.

What is the website, and why don't mention pokemon?

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
The people in my alliance don't like pokemon. They think freaks like it.... the website is www.travian.com
it's fun but it is a pain when you are farmed... that's what i love about alliances. they help you. Server 1 you will be invited by SW, first get an account on server1 and then build an embassy immediately. Before you go to school, set 2-3 buildings to be built. If SoWa invites you click X

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Oh! Deviant accounts!
I have one too... just never learned how quite to use it >.<
I'll give you three guesses at my username on it, and the first five don't count ^_^

See Ya Later!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Kindindra? Pokefan? Umbreon? Was I close?

EDIT on 4/13/09: Zeeks? you aren't dead are you?

EDIT on 4/14/09: Did I offend someone????? I'm sorry!

EDIT on 4/16/09: ANYONE?????????? LET ME KNOW YOUR STILL ALIVE!

EDIT on 4/17/09: I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Don't worry, I don't think you said anything...
Yep, you got it first guess ^_^
Anyway.. My guess why noone's posted? Zeeky's working on something really BIG...

Hopefully :p

See Ya LAter!

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
pokemonmaster8: eeeasy, man. calm the hell down. you didn't do anything, but you're starting to get on my nerves.

kindrindra: something big? oh yes indeed.

pika3: why joo no post art? my computer sucks and i had to wait until i could use the school computer, so that's my excuse...

so i won't be posting art here anymore. that's not to say i won't post at all here, just that i have a separate place to put art. and on that note, i have the three starters up for everyone to see. they're redrawn and done in a new format, yush. those three in particular aren't much diferent from their old art, just touched up. but most of them are receiving completely new pictures. iridai's looks amazing btw.

So...wait. Where did you say this was all going now?

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
deviant art account OBVOUSLY.

Zeeks: glad the doom monkey pizza delivery did get their

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
De-vi-ant ac-count

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
So... can we still comment on them on this thread?

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
He said that! UGGH!This hard than talking to Heather and Lindsay and Liashiana combined

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Yo Zeeky, I love them! They look great! I also commented on them on Deviant. Nice work love the shinies.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Aww!
They're kewl! (That's my new fave word... besides lol!)
I would probably choose... too hard a choice! Hmm... probably the water one.

See Ya LAter!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Can't choose i say what

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
It would be a hard choice, but I think I would choose either the fire or grass. I would definately use a different one in each game though.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Agreed. Zeeks? can you help me with my art? The scanner is beyond hope of getting fixed and you are the only artist I can think of who won't distort my pokemon...

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
i don't care. i catch pokemon due to this thing called an action replay device. :D like zeeks i try being responsible, but i kind of cracked when i programed lucario to need an oran berry in TinyWoods and the reward was lucario's recruitment. then i made him know explosion, transform, frenzyplant, and blastburn. He also joined at level 100 with 968 of each stat. then gave the game ultra balls and so on. i have to get to an area glitched on the game called MasterCavern it's full of legends and masterballs and joy seeds.
Could you give me a code for MasterCavern?

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Not action replay for this. :D This is a hack device where I CHANGED the game MYSELF.

EDIT on 5/15/09: hello? Anyone here? Zeeky? Pika3? Flame Master? Gyarados with self-destruct? Anyone?

Last edited: