• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to Krell

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Yeah I am here, but Zeeks don't post here no more :( He hasn't been on Devianart lately ethier...

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Could someone please post a link to Zeeky's deviant art page?

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
I haven't been on anywhere much because i have no way of getting art onto my computer. it's all broken and crap. my elderly computer is beginning to wear away. (sniff...) hopefully my uncle will be able to do something about fixing/replacing/melting my computer and i will be able to get art up, but for now, like Giovanni, i must depart for another region, to hone my skills or what have you. until next time, friends, farewell! (everything goes black, when visibility returns Zeeky is gone and a note is left in his place. the note reads:

pokemonmaster8: if you're still working on that smash bros thing, i'd like to suggest putting in Zant from Twilight Princess. i was just listening to his battle music and it made me remember how freakish that fight was. i don't think he's right for an official smash bros, but for a fan project he could be just fine.

after pokemonmaster8 reads the note, it catches fire and burns away to nothing.)

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
I will try my best to finish the game, but ALL data was wiped from my computer last week. :( :( :(

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
He's......GONE! :(

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Shame, I love all of Zeeky's creations and he's worked extremely hard. I've loved each and every one of his Fakemon and I hope he can continue!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
HEY! Let's not fall apart! We can add and strengthen Krell while Zeeks is gone! We can add to Krell and show Zeeks that his region doesn't NEED him, but HE NEEDS Krell! Who's with me?

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
HEY! Let's not fall apart! We can add and strengthen Krell while Zeeks is gone! We can add to Krell and show Zeeks that his region doesn't NEED him, but HE NEEDS Krell! Who's with me?

pokemonmaster8: i'm starting to think you have problems; you're the only one who seems to be falling apart. it doesn't need me but i need it? first of all, you have that one completely backwards. i have the final say on whatever gets added to my region/dex/story/items/etc, so there goes the "krell doesn't need me" argument. i'm not abandoning the project, but even if i was, i have plenty of other projects to work on, so that's the "i need krell" argument gone right out the window.

second, as i said, i'm not abandoning the project, i just had to take a break from working on it. but the break is over, and now i post stuff again. just, as i mentioned before, not here. everything goes to my deviantart account now. one last thing; you are taking this entire thing way too seriously. there are loads of other fan projects like mine, many of which are far better, and yet you seem to be desperately clinging to mine as if it were your life-support. whenever i mention taking a break, you start talking like the end is near and there's fire and brimstone raining from the heavens.

(end rant, shifting into calm mode)

so, the gods have bestowed upon me the amazing technology called Google Chrome. i can once again post art, and i'm taking full advantage of it. one of the 50 new pokemon is up there, so that's good. (i've taken to calling the new 50 the "krell stimulus package," just as a personal joke.)

http://iridai.deviantart.com/

EDIT: sorry about the rant, you just get so irritating sometimes.

Last edited:

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
good thing you don't know me. The people in my class seem to want to get a sniper rifle and shoot me in the head.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
pokemonmaster8: i'm starting to think you have problems; you're the only one who seems to be falling apart. it doesn't need me but i need it? first of all, you have that one completely backwards. i have the final say on whatever gets added to my region/dex/story/items/etc, so there goes the "krell doesn't need me" argument. i'm not abandoning the project, but even if i was, i have plenty of other projects to work on, so that's the "i need krell" argument gone right out the window.

second, as i said, i'm not abandoning the project, i just had to take a break from working on it. but the break is over, and now i post stuff again. just, as i mentioned before, not here. everything goes to my deviantart account now. one last thing; you are taking this entire thing way too seriously. there are loads of other fan projects like mine, many of which are far better, and yet you seem to be desperately clinging to mine as if it were your life-support. whenever i mention taking a break, you start talking like the end is near and there's fire and brimstone raining from the heavens.

(end rant, shifting into calm mode)

so, the gods have bestowed upon me the amazing technology called Google Chrome. i can once again post art, and i'm taking full advantage of it. one of the 50 new pokemon is up there, so that's good. (i've taken to calling the new 50 the "krell stimulus package," just as a personal joke.)

http://iridai.deviantart.com/

EDIT: sorry about the rant, you just get so irritating sometimes.
I know this will sound stupid, but could you post a link to Google Chrome (specifically where the Krell Stimulus Package is)?

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
That idea is uncanny! And by uncanny, I mean completely canny!!!!!! sorry, i'm on a doofensmertz kick...

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
icewater 3000: thanks!

cicatrix: also thanks! i used mspaint for just about all of the ones on this thread (including the one you mentioned).

rayquazamaster777: google chrome is an internet browser like firefox and AOL. it's not really something i can post a link to, unless you want to download it, but i don't know where i'd find that anyway. (i'm not the one who downloaded it). as for the second part, the "Krell stimulus package" consists of the new ones i've been putting on deviantart. i've got an ice ferret and a rock lion up so far.

pokemonmaster8: for quoting that line in my thread, i'm going to turn you into a duck! no... i don't know how to do that... and i really don't need a duck... (that's not the same character, but it's a line i thought was funny, so...)

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Just make a picture of a duck that matches my description. then post it up... tall, pudgy, black hair