• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to Narrioh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Kitten tiger lion? That's cool!
Though it bro=ings up something I've always wondered... why do people always happen to have felines as fire starters? There's yours, I've seen a billion ones that become steel in their final evo, and even my sister's fire line goes Kitten (Fire) -> Tabby (Fire) -> Tiger (Fire / Dark)!

You're almost done your drawings? YES! I hope you have a scanner, cause I can't wait to see them!

See Ya Later!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Yep! I also finished others including the water, grass, and electric starter lines.
anyone have a good idea for a fire chicken's name? If you do you can just put in

example said:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
For the fire chicken, how about Torchic? We already have a fire chicken, we don't need another. Your region is currently absolutely pathetic and the Onix are terrible. The Fighting-type is a browner Onix with Hitmonlee feet and Hitmonchan hands hovering around it. Terrible.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
For the fire chicken, how about Torchic? We already have a fire chicken, we don't need another. Your region is currently absolutely pathetic and the Onix are terrible. The Fighting-type is a browner Onix with Hitmonlee feet and Hitmonchan hands hovering around it. Terrible.

Oh. :redface: I forgot about torchic...
The onixes are coming down soon. so please don't criticice them now please.

Nostalgic Hybrid said:
Thanks for the laugh.
OK. You're just plain rude. And i am going to say 4 more words to you. DON'T POST HERE AGAIN

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Once i fix the scanner I will have something better and elementonix up so DON'T POST ABOUT THE ONIXES

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Once i fix the scanner I will have something better and elementonix up so DON'T POST ABOUT THE ONIXES

If you don't want people to post about the Onixes, then remove them or something. Explain on the first post that you don't want people commenting about them.

And there's nothing else to comment about anyway. You didn't prepare this thread properly enough. I know you said it was a work in progress, but that was pretty much a MONTH ago, you needed to be more prepared, and you should have had more than just those Onixes to share on the first post.

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
The onixesw were a dry run to see if i should move my other pokemon on here but now i don't want to.

Yami Ryu

Sprites go in Fan Sprites...

Art goes in fanart...

But posting art that is not yours, only makes you seem stupid. Why has no one reported this? Why has no one actually said anything really decent and concrete to this person?

I know you tried LSA but others, shame :/

The Onix sprites, are sprites- not art, and they're poorly done. Copy Pasted, badly recolored. Badly spliced- showing that you didn't even bother to try and edit or splice them.

onyxdisguisedfm2.png

Example of SCRATCHING and EDITING a sprite.

I suggest saving in PNG, reading the rules, reading the Sprite Tutorial in the RIGHT sub-forum, and not spending five seconds poorly recoloring something.

pokemaster8, your sprites, are quite boring. Maybe if you made your own Onix scratch sprites with those parts/colors on an amazing twist, then you wouldn't have many negative and pathetic posts like these.

Normally if you want to start your own region, let alone with sprites included, make your own Pokemon. Take a lot practice if you need it.

Or maybe if you really wanted to put up re-elements of Onix, it should be done with more creativity. As for putting up sugimori art, it's not needed. Do come back with your own starters and sprites of them. I'll be looking foward to them if you still want to continue.

One more thing... NO JPG. formatted sprites! Kills the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.