• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to South Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!

1315304.jpg

Welcome To South Park!

A club for all South Park fans!

Hello this is a club for lovers of the sick, twisted, dimented, show full of profanity... you guessed it! South Park! well it is in the name of the club AND in big size 6 font on the top of this post XD ! this is a club comemorating the T.V. show created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone called South Park on Comedy Central. This is a place to talk about the show, creators, movie, game ect.!!! here us fans can have fun disscussing our many topics now and in the future!

now for the town laws!

follow all sspf rules -you should know these

members only
- unless your a member please dont post unless its your application its not that hard

must be a fan
-this club was made for South Park fans if you dont like the show then please leave.

be appropiate
- yes i know its South Park but still remember to censor and follow the forums' policy on this subject

be kind to all members
-if you have a problem with a member please pm me and we will discuss it

no flaming or trolling
-please try to stay on topic

dont bash other charachters
-its just not nice and what if someone in this club also likes that charachter. plus its just down right not nice.

try to be active
-at least post once every 3 weeks if not ill have to kick you out for not participating in the club in other words, please contribute to the topic often and if you leave/ not post anything for 3 weeks i consider it not participating because i make a new topic every 2 days

new members
-post application here. you can pm/vm me if you think i missed your post

Notes
topics- I update topics approxamatly every 2 days though if a member posts a new topic we will stick to it and my planned topic will be moved. also you can respond to previous topics (as long as they arent like a a week or 2 old)

helpers,assistants, moderator or whatever you wanna be called- currently looking for one to employ! :D Jan 29-31

breaking any of these rules results in a strike
strike 1-warning
strike 2-2 week ban
strike 3- perma ban

application

username:
date joined:
who is your favorite charachter and why:
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?:
did ya read the town laws?:

my application :D

username
:colorless-winter
date joined: 1/24/13
who is your favorite charachter and why:
My favorite charachter is Kenny McCormick because he is awesome and epic! i love his persona of mysterion whom i think is very cool AND he is immortal. LIKE A BOSS!
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: like 20 times :p
did ya read the town laws?: well DUH! i wrote them XDD

the_immortal_kenny_tag_by_colorless_winter-d5t7lis.png

reserved for owner
~colorless-winter

tag coming soon! the one i did looked like crap
for helpers, assistants, ect.
Scubasteve23!
citizens_tag_by_colorless_winter-d5t7li8.png

members of club :)
Eeveelover824[1/26/13]
scubasteve23 [1/27/13]
dragoniss[1/27/13]
VioiV[1/27/13]
Elysian[1/27/13]
Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama[1/27/13]
7 tyranitars [1/28/13]
the3rdH0kage [1/30/13]​

Last edited:

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
username: Eeveelover824
date joined: 1/26/2013
who is your favorite charachter and why: Stan cuaz he just so funny XD

hope i did everything correct :)

:D welcome to the club Eevee! and yes you did do it right XD well now i can post our first topic! lets start out simply! what is your favorite episode and why (of list of episodes like me XD)
okay so my response: my favorite episodes are medicinal fried chicken,pandemic/the startling, ungroundable, the coon2, mysterion rises, coon v. coon and friends, south park is gay, scott tenorman must die, tweek v. craig,breast cancer show ever and raisins XD

long list huh! and why is because those are the most entertaining, funny, epic episoded in my opinion and as for coon 2 trilogy those i though were insanely epic and kept me on edge untill i saw the huge troll at the end of the 3rd episode XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
thanks colorless and my favorite episode would be the time when they were watching the shopping network while stan was irritated by that and later he keeped telling the guy to go **** his self XD though it was so funny...the cash for gold thing was really funny as well...i just thought it was so cool cuaz sometimes i get irritated by that stuff too :p

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
XD same here i also really hate those and also how i think cartman makes his own show and sells a ring pop for a huge amount of money XDD now THAT cracked me up
i think my all time favorite episode though (and not a huge list) on netflix (which is where i watch them) is major boobage XD for one i love the music thats playing while kenny is high soooo much also its just funny and ironic to see that kyles dad, the one who illegalizes cats get high right afterwards and then him and kenny fight in a sandbox over the girl who aint even real XDD.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
username:I wonder!
date joined: Today!
who is your favorite charachter and why: Stan because we're very similar!
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Wow, I guess you can light a fart on fire, huh?
did ya read the town laws: Of course I did! :D

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
:D accepted! XD cartman cartman cartman... im like a stan myself (a girl version) but i still love mah kenny! immortality FTW!

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Thanks for accepting me! :D

I've been watching South Park for about 10 years now and as colorless knows...if you say one line, I can tell you the name of the episode and what season it's from :D

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
wow 10 years! i started watching in december XD well the topic is what is your favorite episode and why (or list of episodes like me XD)

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Holy shmidt south park club!!!

username: Dragoniss
date joined: 1/27/13
who is your favorite character and why: Stanley Marsh. I LOVE Stan. He's such a down to earth guy thats just trying to hang with his friends and be normal, yet when he has a story about him it always gets kinda crazy and fun. I also love Randy so that kinda adds to it. I also like the close friendship he and Kyle have...and I feel I can do a good Stan impression with out having to edit my voice at all. I also cosplayed him.
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Who hasn't?
did ya read the town laws?: Why yes sirre bob I sure did.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
wow 10 years! i started watching in december XD well the topic is what is your favorite episode and why (or list of episodes like me XD)

Oh god that's so hard to pick. Anything with Stan being a goober is the best (2 days before the day after tomorrow, spontaneous combustion, the losing edge)

Also Butters' Very Own Episode from Season 5 has to be on my favorites list.

VioiV

I Am Zora!
username: VioiV
date joined: 1/27/13
who is your favorite charachter and why: Easily cartman, he is just sooo funny!
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Too many times, ive gotbit on DVD
did ya read the town laws?: YUP!

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
nice list! did you see mine of lenghty lengthness it had like 13 different ones well 12 but not my all time.. major boobage XDD
EDIT: accepted vioiv! welcome to the town!

Last edited:

VioiV

I Am Zora!
Thanks! Um for my answer I cant really say I have a fave episode because they are all so good! But maybe id have to go for the episode were its butter's episode, season 5 or 6. Cant remember DX

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
well which butters episode the one where his dad is going to a gay bar and then his mom tries to kill butters? that one? if so its season 5 XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
username: Elysian
date joined: 27.01.2013
who is your favorite charachter and why: Mr Garrison, because he's just funny! He's a really, really bad teacher, and the episodes focusing on him are always hilarious!
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: I have, but it is many years ago.
did ya read the town laws?: Of course I did!

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
welcome to the town Elysian! ahh mr. garrison trying to kill kathy lee gilford.
EDIT: im sorry i missed your dragoniss! accepted!

Last edited:
Totally joining this.

username: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
date joined: January 27th, 2013
who is your favorite character and why: Mr. Garrison. He's so funny and he's rude to so many people. It was funny when he was a woman and wanted to get an abortion.
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Yes I have. I've owned it as well. :3
did ya read the town laws?: I have. :p

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
Totally joining this.

username: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
date joined: January 27th, 2013
who is your favorite character and why: Mr. Garrison. He's so funny and he's rude to so many people. It was funny when he was a woman and wanted to get an abortion.
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Yes I have. I've owned it as well. :3
did ya read the town laws?: I have. :p

accepted! welcome new citizen! garrison garrison garrioson... what are we gonna do with him/her/back to him

Status
Not open for further replies.