• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to South Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
yes its great now newcomers the current topic is in one of the above posts and a new topic will come about every 2 days!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
This is a club, Eevee. lol
Topic....

Favourite quote!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
This is a club, Eevee. lol
Topic....

Favourite quote!

i know it is but i like to know what topic it is but now you gave it well my favorite qoute would be like i said before i can't get over that cash for gold episode when stan tells that guy to go **** himself XD LMAO

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
lol you know whats weird! that was todays topic i had preplanned XDD and if you hadnt noticed eevee a new topic comes from me approxamatly every two days in the morning i can get on ^__^
though anyone can bring up a topic here its just weird how that one topic was todays XDDDD

btw my favorite quote is from pandemic!
craig: "You guys took my birthday money, got me arrested and sent to Miami with no way home except to take down the country of Peru, and I'm being a dick."

7 tyranitars

Can't believe I missed this :eek:.

application

username: 7 Tyranitars
date joined:28th January 2013
who is your favorite charachter and why: Butters. His ignorance and naivity is funny.
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Nope
did ya read the town laws?: Yes

One thing about the rules, the active part, some people rather lurk and post occasionly, you don't want people to just post for the sake of posting.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Can't believe I missed this :eek:.

application

username: 7 Tyranitars
date joined:28th January 2013
who is your favorite charachter and why: Butters. His ignorance and naivity is funny.
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Nope
did ya read the town laws?: Yes

One thing about the rules, the active part, some people rather lurk and post occasionly, you don't want people to just post for the sake of posting.

he just means to keep activity and on topic thats all...i understand what he trying to say though and welcome ^_^

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
he just means to keep activity and on topic thats all...i understand what he trying to say though and welcome ^_^
what she said XD

welcome to the club 7 tyranitars! our current topic was posted by elysian above in bold ^U^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My favorite quote would be "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home". It's so overused, but eh, it's really funny. xD

if we were on facebook i would like this quote right now lol that one is pretty funny too XD

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
i love it when kenny says that to stan when kyles on his deathbed because of a failing kidney, and stan is all depressed about it but doesnt even take into consideration that kenny dies all the time XD (whats awesome is that i almost always understand what he says)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I really liked when Mrs. Garrison explained evolution! That was pretty much hilarious

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
i love it when kenny says that to stan when kyles on his deathbed because of a failing kidney, and stan is all depressed about it but doesnt even take into consideration that kenny dies all the time XD (whats awesome is that i almost always understand what he says)

I loved how Cheech and Chong were in that episode

I really liked when Mrs. Garrison explained evolution! That was pretty much hilarious

So there you go! You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations!

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
lol love that quote ^^ XDD
next topic will be posted tomarrow asap!
now for something big!

announcement! im now going to employ a helper, persay. to help me around here with accepting new members help enforce the rules help with discussion and such! just please pm me your application if you're interested in helping me and knowing my inner workings of this club :)<

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol love that quote ^^ XDD
next topic will be posted tomarrow asap!
now for something big!

announcement! im now going to employ a helper, persay. to help me around here with accepting new members help enforce the rules help with discussion and such! just please pm me your application if you're interested in helping me and knowing my inner workings of this club :)<

sounds great winter :) i was just watching the other day guys the mysterio episode and the britney spears one...that was way to halirous but that sounds good :)

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
thanks ^_^ and which mysterion ep? mysterion rises? Thanks i got some ideas but i already filled out a whole callender for Febuary and the beggining of March though i want a helper so i can keep up and just assist me with some things especially if i leave for a bit they will have a callender to fill in for me XD
ALSO, DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS THE 31ST AND HELPER IS ANNOUNCED ON THAT DAY AT 3:00 PM :)<

Last edited:

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I'm watching South Park right now so I just wanted to say hey guys lol

I can't wait til the new season starts back up soon and who else is going to get the game?

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
I'm watching South Park right now so I just wanted to say hey guys lol

I can't wait til the new season starts back up soon and who else is going to get the game?

lol im always watching south park XDD
i know im getting the game and might even pre order it XD okay well our topic is
of all the kids' parents who is/are your favorite and least favorite?
on a favorite basis id have to say the wacky misadventures of randy or cartmans mom because "if my mom cooked that good i'd be a huge fatass too"
on the least favorite side... thats easy "weeeeellllllllllllll kyles moms a b**** a big fat b**** the biggest b**** in the whole wide world ~"

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
username:the3rdH0kage
date joined:I'm guessing joined the club so 1/30/13 if Serebii sometime early March 2012
who is your favorite charachter and why:probably would be Randy Marsh because quite a few of my favorite episodes focus around him
have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?:Yes I have multiple times
did ya read the town laws?:Yep I did.
and I see you need a new moderator person so can I haz spot?

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
accepted! welcome to the club and for the date joinded is for the club because i usually forget the date so i use this and put that date next to yuor name which i think might have a future significance but im not sure.
about moderator i like to call it an assistant to help me with plans (as im am highly unoragized at times and perfer to think on the spot) and is you want it please pm me~

Status
Not open for further replies.