• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to Teara Region (Dex)

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
Hmm....many of the sprites lok familier. You didn't steal them, did you?

Growlachu

Hmm....many of the sprites lok familier. You didn't steal them, did you?
[rant]I've been watching and working on the project along with many others for a long time. I can say for all of us that these are all custom by the workers on the project. Unless you have solid proof don't even think about saying that!*pant pant pant* *growl*[/rant]

Sorry. Just a little cranky and what I stated is true.

Anyway:
[comment+crit]Ok. This is much better than the first days of the project. BTW I'm so glad you scrapped Dement. He scraed me. LOL. Keep working hard and I promise I will help out more.[/comment+crit]
That concludes our post.

~Growlachu

Actually that concludes our post. The next lines after this are the conclusion.

~Growlachu

Chire - could do with slightly larger paws perhaps.
Pupire - adorable. good as is. XD
Row 1, column 9 - interesting type combo. very original overall, keep it.
Ginush - I might make the bush bigger, but that's me.
Cunion - i might put the arms higher, but it's really cute as is too. There's something up with the shading, and spikes on the front paw look a bit odd.
#512 - Looks like it's about to tip over lol. something's up with the tail tip.
Licky - It has no back foot. it looks like it's standing on it's tongue.
Fawndeer - I might give it bigger eyes and smaller horns.
Misery - the far eye is too small, and you may want to dither the skirt more.
#517 - the horn seems a bit large and too far forward. it'd fall forward and break it's little nose.
Planda - Doesn't look like a pokemon. edit the face; use other pokemon as references.
#527 - same as above, and work on the shading.
Marrogon (x2) - I love them. they're so cool, and the proportions are perfect. my new fav fakemon.
Jelaunt - Doesn't look like a pokemon. shade the inside of the mouth.
Flozer - love it!
Omeie - move the mouth right 1 pix?
#552 - chest smaller?
#562 - whole face is weird.
Snocap - same as above, make face opening bigger, hat looks odd, re-shade stuff on belly. Mm, Snocap's supposed to look weird. I designed him with this idea in mind. It's face and mouth are meant to be bunched together. But I will fix the shading, it's not my strong suit.
Flureeze - lump on head looks a bit... lewd... Really now, you think a collection of snowballs on its head looks like a breast and nipple, from what I can gather by your expression? XD If you can find a way to make it not look like that while still keeping the basic snowball and head thing, please let me know, because I'm quite adamant when it comes to designing my fakemon.
Water blob - looks a bit dorfy. redo eyes, possibly face.
Electric blob - Doesn't look like a pokemon.
Fire Blob - love it. might make it shinier, but that's me.
Last 7 by aquakip - don't look like pokemon much. many are a bit plain, and add that with the rounded, basic shapes, and they look a bit... boring. add more patterns and colors or stylize the basic body shapes some more.

Banentury - I'd dither the invisible area, but that's me.

Comments above.

Chire - could do with slightly larger paws perhaps.
Pupire - adorable. good as is. XD
Row 1, column 9 - interesting type combo. very original overall, keep it.
Ginush - I might make the bush bigger, but that's me.
Cunion - i might put the arms higher, but it's really cute as is too. There's something up with the shading, and spikes on the front paw look a bit odd.
#512 - Looks like it's about to tip over lol. something's up with the tail tip.
Licky - It has no back foot. it looks like it's standing on it's tongue.
Fawndeer - I might give it bigger eyes and smaller horns.
Misery - the far eye is too small, and you may want to dither the skirt more.
#517 - the horn seems a bit large and too far forward. it'd fall forward and break it's little nose.
Planda - Doesn't look like a pokemon. edit the face; use other pokemon as references.
#527 - same as above, and work on the shading.
Marrogon (x2) - I love them. they're so cool, and the proportions are perfect. my new fav fakemon.
Jelaunt - Doesn't look like a pokemon. shade the inside of the mouth.
Flozer - love it!
Omeie - move the mouth right 1 pix?
#552 - chest smaller?
#562 - whole face is weird.
Snocap - same as above, make face opening bigger, hat looks odd, re-shade stuff on belly.
Flureeze - lump on head looks a bit... lewd...
Water blob - looks a bit dorfy. redo eyes, possibly face.
Electric blob - Doesn't look like a pokemon.
Fire Blob - love it. might make it shinier, but that's me.
Last 7 by aquakip - don't look like pokemon much. many are a bit plain, and add that with the rounded, basic shapes, and they look a bit... boring. add more patterns and colors or stylize the basic body shapes some more.

Banentury - I'd dither the invisible area, but that's me.

Thanks for all of the crit. but like I mentioned before do not crit. me on the sprites with a red backround because I already know the flaws in them.

Thanks everyone else for your comments.

Umm..madisoncm.. Where did you see these sprites? If a user by the name of Pringer X or Dasdoodmiester had them then that is fine, those are all me. If not then someone must have stolen the sprites.

Anyways...some more re-sprites. C+c please.
re-sprites.png