• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the Myoto region!

Which starter would you choose?

• Cycadino

Votes: 108 33.3%
  • Bunnignite

Votes: 79 24.4%
  • Finsh

Votes: 137 42.3%

• Total voters

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Thanks for all the feedback guys, especially Raiga

I'm working on the bugs now. After that a redesigning of the fire starter. Already have some nice sketches for it =P

Last edited:

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Replaced Rabblaze with a new version that fits better and doesn't look similar to Flareon =O
Next up Swimroach.

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Added Anoisquito =O

I also redid my region's map, this time in the style of the Pokegear map form the upcoming games HeartGold and SoulSilver! I'm probably the first one to ever try this and I think it turned out great, especially my colour variation =D

Whatcha think?

Manchee

extra toasty
Oh wow, this is very cool. Cycadino is adorable, and the other evolutions look amazing, even if the one is a bit Sceptile-ish. The final evos for each type actually reminded me of the final ones for the Hoenn starters to be honest, though I think they'er all amazing still ^^;

The Gym Badges are also very neat, and I think I'd rather have them than the ones in D/P xP

Great job, I'll be keeping a watch on this thread :)

BA~~

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Horray! First ever HGSS Fanmap!

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Horray! First ever HGSS Fanmap!

yay xD
I'd like to add that it is also aligned, flawlessly constructed or however one would say this, regarding the feature of if the routes, cities and areas fit perfectly into a grid.... if anyone gets what I mean ahahah...
Because most of the time I see anyone doing their own map, they fail at this and get a map full cities and paths looking misplaced compared to other routes and areas on it.

Does anyone like the idea of H_____'s counterpart being the "opposite" secondary type? =P

say

Pale Moonlit Face
That's pretty good! Are you an amateur something? You need some descriptions for you fakemons? i can do it!

Mitja

Veteran smartass
I don't really care about pokedex descriptions, because even the original ones are a lot of times crap or random xD

EDIT: Buroot added O:
One more stage to go xD

Last edited:

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Burradix!
And I also added my fakemon plan (all the names, types and evolution methods) for the whole Myotodex and the subregiondex.

Elementman-Novapoke

This is my first post here on Serebii for AGES...

Well, I'm very impressed with what I have seen so far, and for that, I applaud you. Your drawing style is excellent; your ideas are very good, although I'm not too fond of your Grass/Ground 3 stager, and I don't think a starter should ever be part Dragon, but, meh.

Oh, and you get extra bonus points for calling your Champion Liam.

XD

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Seriously, this stuff is awesome. I really like how the pokemon look. And subequently the only things I have issue with are the stuff other than the art (this I think needs a bit of improvement). The only artistic issue I have is that Rabburst doesn't look poison to me.