• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the Myoto region!

Which starter would you choose?

• Cycadino

Votes: 108 33.3%
  • Bunnignite

Votes: 79 24.4%
  • Finsh

Votes: 137 42.3%

• Total voters

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Whoa! I'm very impressed! this is one of the best projects i've EVER seen! i think the whole fire starter line should be on four legs. i like the region and badges. my only problem is that the first elite four only has 4 pokemon instead of 5!

Also, if you want i could make movesets for the pokemon if you want. i do it a lot for my own games, so. and i could also have ideas for new moves and abilities. just say if any of this is useful.

Last edited:

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Whoa! I'm very impressed! this is one of the best projects i've EVER seen! i think the whole fire starter line should be on four legs. i like the region and badges. my only problem is that the first elite four only has 4 pokemon instead of 5!

Also, if you want i could make movesets for the pokemon if you want. i do it a lot for my own games, so. and i could also have ideas for new moves and abilities. just say if any of this is useful.

He has 5, but one doesn't have a name or number yet, therefore theres a __ in the 4th place. It'll be one of the two ___ lines, which I didnt decide yet what they'll be, besides one being part Rock.

About movesets, stats etc, I rather do them myself =P
I have lists of ideas for new moves and whatnot hehe

Rabburst will get redesigning sometime and become pure Fire.
Poison just doesn't suit it and besides, there is only 1 pure Fire starter while Grass and Water have 2.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
ok, and also, i just noticed he had 5!

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Wild Donkid appeared!

I was absent for a week (happiness academy <3) but that's not the main reason I'm rarely putting up new stuff. Something's wrong with drawing in PS on my laptop which prevents me from getting anything done, at least properly... =/
Trying to fix this lol
I like my Zongallops design btw and don't want it to look crap when done heehe xD

Lumberry

:) = Nice project.

:mad: = The map

:O = Can you put a "new/update" remark near your latest images?

:3 = The badges

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Amazingly indepth Pokédex you've got. Do you count the Type balance in previous Pokédexes and use that to plan this Pokédex?

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Donkanter and Zongallop! D:
I love it for some unknown reason <3

Amazingly indepth Pokédex you've got. Do you count the Type balance in previous Pokédexes and use that to plan this Pokédex?

I do alot of stuff like that, comparing what was new through generation, how the regional pokedex' are structured etc, and then try to predict what GF would do next.
Though I pull it more in the direction of balancing:
-more unused type combos than usual
-types considered rare being secondary types on some of my common pokemon...

Last edited:

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
I recognized Wulp & Carniwere right away. :p Can't wait to see the new versions.

Last edited:

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
Over all i think it is coming along very well.

My fav is Horrifox so far. If i have to choose a start i have to go with water. Out of the three that ones final evolution looks the best and has two of my fav types in it. Can't wait to see how it comes out.