• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the Myoto region!

Which starter would you choose?

• Cycadino

Votes: 108 33.3%
  • Bunnignite

Votes: 79 24.4%
  • Finsh

Votes: 137 42.3%

• Total voters

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
these are great! I especially like the Jestare-Horrifox evolution line- it's exactly what pokémon needs, bats other than the annoying zubat!

D

Deleted member 133172

wow! how long does it take you do make one pokemon

Mitja

Veteran smartass
wow! how long does it take you do make one pokemon

This depends on a lot of factors.
-One is obviously when I get time for it and how much I choose to invest into doing them.
-The others are all depending on what I'm doing next.
For example if I'm doing a starter, legendaries or otherwise special pokes, it takes a lot more time. Or if I'm trying to pull off a really original idea. That especially on new stages of existing pokemon. Sometimes it also doesn't turn out to look what I imagine it to for many pages of paper. On the other side, some are done rather fast, like when I decide to reuse an old fakemon of mine without the thought that it needs any major redesigning to look interesting and pokemon-like.
-Obviously I also take time analysing existing stuff and planning, to try and make some predicting about what would be most realistic to happen next.
And then there's the days when I make a lot of "preparing" for some pokemon that I'm not even going to do any time soon (late in the dex for example) because I feel like I'll come up with a cool concept etc.

If you simply mean the actual process of the main stages without anything to do with ideas and thinking... after scanning, about a half hour for the lineart (varies a lot depending on the complexity of the design) and mostly a bit longer for colouring and shading. Considering I excluded the time to decide the right colours and colour combinations hehe...

When one is done, it usually waits from 1 hour to even a day till I actually upload it, because I decide the final movesets, ability and whatnot.

It also happens that I decide to start over just when finished ahaha

PS:Another bug should be done in the weekend probably.

=)

Mitja

Veteran smartass
A week later than expected but double addition =P
http://saiph-charon.deviantart.com/art/041-Dactiny-144284980
http://saiph-charon.deviantart.com/art/042-Tectong-144285016
They turned our great <3

The day after the last post I've done too much thinking about #36...
And came to the conclusion that a mantis isn't really needed (*looks at Scyther*) and the main sketches were too boring...
I think I'm going to fill the missing bug place after Heracross with a "Hitmontop" beetle. Though I can't seem to get any original ideas...
Another thought I had, was that it would be better to leave the beetles out of the dex (too soon for 500 base stat guys like Heracross).
Will see how my opinion around that will be in a week or 2 and continue... so next up are the nettle guyz and some chestnuts xD

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Added Ongample
http://saiph-charon.deviantart.com/art/046-Ongample-146349583

Also updated the whole dex list.
Now has
96% names
100% numbers/types/evolution methods

So the only thing missing are the almost last 2 lines (if an extremely original idea or 2 show up in my head) and the female member of the Beetle family....

Frutius up tomorrow or Saturday

Comments seem to appear once per month lol....cmon tell me what totally sux, what rox, if I should stop making this crap, or give me ideas about what I could do out of the concept called:
female bug/ground beetle, third branch evo too pinsir/heracross LOL

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
-Zapper (Electric Variation of Quick Attack) - Ongample Draby++ Pichu Electrike+ Pachirisu+ Elekid++
Isn't that Volt Tackle?

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
the fire type line is cute at first... but then they turn into evil, rabid, bunnies. ;)
i like the water type starter the best. :D