• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the Myoto region!

Which starter would you choose?

• Cycadino

Votes: 108 33.3%
  • Bunnignite

Votes: 79 24.4%
  • Finsh

Votes: 137 42.3%

• Total voters

jayykay

Dino Tamer
both lines look cool! However, their stances are nearly identical.. so you could change that in the future.

I like how geobex will be a good sp. wall when sandstorm is in play and it comes in to reduce opponent's sp. atk. I really wish an ability like that really appears in 5th gen lol

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
-Hail storm (Ice Variation of Discharge)
-Mind wave (Psychic Variation of Discharge)
-Strength ball(Fighting Variation of Shadow Ball)

Also little idea for an ability:

Big hand: Enables user to hold two different items instead of one.

Y'like it? Maybe I can come up with more if you want...

dodongray23

I think the fire type starter looks great!

Erica Crowe

Diglet stole my bike
Wow I'm very impressed. ^^ My favorite one of yours would have to be Maelstream, it reminds me of Native American art.

A lot of these look like they could be actual pokemon. :) I'm mostly impressed though that you thought up all of this. You are really creative.

Very good job!

Mitja

Veteran smartass
I have returned from the Isshu region and started making more fakemon!
In the past 2 weeks I rearranged the whole myotodex a bit, changed some stuff around like correcting the nationaldex numbers so they don't contradict the fifth generation. And I've finished and uploaded the following myoto pokemon
The other version exlusive Ice pokemon:
Elecream
Kanglowme
And I finally decided the final designs of the main legendaries, after redoing and changing them for several years:
Ambezia Grass/Steel
Magnean Electric/Ground
Ametox - Sphinx Forme Poison/Rock
Ametox - Havoc Forme

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Last edited: