• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the Myoto region!

Which starter would you choose?

• Cycadino

Votes: 108 33.3%
  • Bunnignite

Votes: 79 24.4%
  • Finsh

Votes: 137 42.3%

• Total voters

_Snivy

Lover
Wow! Your Fakemons are REALLY nice! You've got talent at what your doing, so keep drawing those. :D

Sandvich

Enjoying Life
I choose you,Finsh!

Fluffyy

Peace ^-^!
Fluffing hell, you actually took the time to make this all. 1 word.. NICE, I love the fakemon you made.. they start out cute then they get stronger and stronger.

Great job, keep goingg !

Mitja

Veteran smartass
Nice to still see more people find my dex for the first time after all these years :D

Sorry for being so slow with this project recently, too busy.

I have a dozen sketched and scanned already, Ill try finishing one of them soon.

Oh, and I created something else past week though, a Mewthree!
Didn't have time to do the lineart like the others so its all fuzzy, and the shading could be lots better, but there was a deadline for a contest and design was what mattered, so look at it from a distance or something xDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://saiph-charon.deviantart.com/art/855-Mewthree-324081223
It is a third species, not an upgrade/form of Mewtwo. Unlike Mewtwo, this one is not just stronger, but actually freaking evil, which is why its type is Psychic/Dark.

Wow, these are amazing!
I'd choose Finsh in a heartbeat because Water/Dark is epic and second evo looks epic :D