• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the new Serebii.net Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
So it's April 1st, when the next username change thread should be open, are the username changes from last October going to be changed and will the next username change thread be made, or are we waiting until everything is settled with fixing up the new forum?
@Kirby

I don't have a whole lot to say about this right now, but as soon as I know what's going on I'll keep you updated. Sorry I don't have anything to add.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Do we have the ability to edit our user titles yet?
I don't recall being able yet to edit it lol I am sure they will announce it soon when they do...

keepitsimple

site of lies
One of my warnings is blank lol. I don't really care that it is, just letting you know in case it's a glitch or something

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Maybe it was for a warning type that no longer exists since it would try and join a table based on the warning type and it can't.
even if it was a warning that doesn't exist anymore it still be showed expired its just a glitch lol

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
I though there would be a field specifically for the switch friend code on your profile settings. In that case, the only way to inform other would be by the about me section or in the signature, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.