1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the new Serebii.net Forums

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Mar 26, 2018.

1. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Honestly, i loathe the removal of your join date that used to be attached with all your posts. How am i meant to let everyone know that i'll be a 10 year vet next year? Feels.

Noheart and ArteMagica like this.
  2. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Just click someone's name, shows up in a little pop-up.

Aposteriori and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  3. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

I'm trying to find the trade forums

4. Hydrohs

5. Hikaneary

Hikaneary Member

Hi, is their a way VM convos can be saved. Loads of old VM convos are broken, is their a way to fix them please?

6. Hydrohs

To the former, besides copying and pasting them somewhere yourself, no. To the latter, no.

Manchee likes this.
  7. yeah so having used the new system for a while, i can say everything is good except for the low character limit on Profile Messages, and the new punishment system is a big step down.

you don't get a PM anymore, and warnings now only show points, expiry and category. they don't show what the offending post was, the mod's comment, who sent it and they don't give an option to reply. If warnings are this vague, a lot of people aren't going to know what they did, so how are they supposed to know if they're not just being misconstrued?

will this be fixed in the next update at the end of the year?

Dragalge likes this.
  8. Hydrohs

Whether you get a PM or not is up to the moderator, and we also have the option to block replies if we choose to send a PM.

9. @Hydrohs that doesn't answer the larger problem that there should be more detail than just points, expiry and category. the old system used to show you what your offending post was

10. Hydrohs

It does, if you click "View" next to a warning it will have the specific content that was warned.

11. can't find it on my phone, not even on desktop mode

12. Colgate

Colgate Breaking the service

Thanks for the new update

13. Noble Korhedron

Noble Korhedron New Member

Hmm, new forums looks fine; "QoL" = quality of life?

14. Nitocrys

Nitocrys Because I'm Happy.

The happy theme went from being the worst to the best. Cheers.

Any plans to add some of the old themes back in some way or form? Loved the Electric theme.

15. Hydrohs

No plans at this time.

16. I can see other people's warnings right above their posts sometimes. Are they intentionally public or is this a glitch?

17. Hydrohs

Intentional. We can choose to leave a public warning if we want.

18. @Hydrohs Thanks, can I ask why though? It sounds like something that could easily lead to drama.

19. Hydrohs

Just a feature of Xenforo, I've never used it myself.

keepitsimple likes this.
  20. Ace Kenshader

Ace Kenshader Dreaming sexy

I won't lie, I am a bit disappointed that the post ranks system is gone xD. But if it'll make the forums better, so be it.