• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the new Serebii.net Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
No longer an option to check your VM conversation between people? It’s kinda jarring to have to manually swap between your profile and someone else’s and piece together a conversation based on dates and times. What if you want to read your VM conversations with people that have lasted several years?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
No longer an option to check your VM conversation between people? It’s kinda jarring to have to manually swap between your profile and someone else’s and piece together a conversation based on dates and times. What if you want to read your VM conversations with people that have lasted several years?

VMs don't exist in XenForo, the new system works similarly to Facebook or other social networks. Your thread will reside on one person's profile going forward.

Looking For Event Pokemon to add to my Collection are:
Any Legit Jirachi of Any Nature
Any Legit Darkrai of Any Nature
Any Legit Arceus of Any Nature
Any Legit Meloetta of Any Nature
Any Legit Genesect of Any Nature
Any Legit Diancie of Any Nature
Any Legit Hoopa of Any Nature
Any Legit Volcanion of Any Nature
& Any Legit Marshadow of Any Nature
Pokemon I'm offering for Trades are:
Ash's Original Cap Pikachu UT Hardy Nature
Ash's Hoenn Cap Pikachu UT Hardy Nature
Ash's Sinnoh Cap Pikachu UT Hardy Nature
Ash's Unova Cap Pikachu UT Hardy Nature
Ash's Alola Cap Pikach UT Hardy Nature
Legit Shiny Magikarp UT Brave Nature
Legit Shiny Swanna UT Impish Nature
Legit Shiny Chinchou UT Jolly Nature
Legit Shiny Trubbish UT Careful Nature
Legit Shiny Swellow UT Hardy Nature
Legit Shiny Heliolisk UT Timid Nature
Legit Shiny Altaria UT Careful Nature
Legit Shiny Swellow UT Impish Nature
Legit Shiny Lombre UT Bashful Nature
Legit Shiny Nuzleaf UT Naive Nature
Legit Shiny Grumpig UT Bold Nature
Legit Shiny Grumpig UT Docile Nature
Legit Shiny Hippowdon UT Lonely Nature
Legit Shiny Krokorok UT Quirky Nature
Legit Shiny Dratini UT Calm Nature
Legit Shiny Swanna UT Relaxed Nature
Please notified me if anyone wants to trade all my Events and Shinies are
absolutely 100% Legit and yours must be too!
Name; Jacob
Pokemon Ultra Moon IGN: Mega Man X
New Nintendo 2DS FC: 2810-3871-6336
Please Add me and notified me in Advance so we can start trading!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Yes it. Does any have a nintendo 3ds that they aren't using? I need one badly to play pokemon sun
Many here do, but... I can't get one of mine to you in a reasonable time. Besides, the 3DS is region locked, as an example, My European copy of Moon won't work in Serebii's Japanese 3DS LL.

Personally, I suggest you save up for one. In the UK, you can find a 2nd hand 2DS starting at £40. Just to add it's about the price of the Ultra Moon from same store.

Selvadhas

Hey I need help plz I’ve been using Serebii discord for a long time recently I got out 2 months ago tried Joing back it says invite expired . Can any one help plz . Thx. My name is Dhas1 and #6172

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Not sure where to go, feel free to "flame" me for coming here. I got banned for "you fricken lame" and would like to know how long for? And in all seriousness, what a joke. Didnt tell me how long. Then the dude wants to claim i have been mean 3 times? Yo if what I've said is considered mean or "flaming" and I'm rightfully banned, fine, tell me how long. The lack of communication is pathetic. I LIKED serebii.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Not sure where to go, feel free to "flame" me for coming here. I got banned for "you fricken lame" and would like to know how long for? And in all seriousness, what a joke. Didnt tell me how long. Then the dude wants to claim i have been mean 3 times? Yo if what I've said is considered mean or "flaming" and I'm rightfully banned, fine, tell me how long. The lack of communication is pathetic. I LIKED serebii.
First: We do have a general Rules list: https://forums.serebii.net/threads/serebii-forums-rules.397567/ many Subforums also have their own rules, most of these will be in addition to the sub rules.

Second there is a system of punishment that staff are to use. As Ex-staff for the forum, I can confirm that in the past most staff could not make their own punishments. The shortest ban is a week. and I'm sure the system should inform you how long your ban is or how long is left on it, you may need to check your email in telling you that you're banned. https://forums.serebii.net/threads/the-infraction-point-system-new-infractions-7-18-14.537417/

This is separate to the Discord, which have separate staff to keep law and order.

Status
Not open for further replies.