• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the new Serebii.net Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Also is there a way to keep alerts unread until I actually click on the specific one I want to view?

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Looks great. Also, the custom avatar options was needed desperately. It got confusing for me when three different people in a row had the same avatar.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I was just about to ask about user titles. ^^; My current one does sort of fit my new avatar (of my adorable little Ayla <3) but I still want to change it.

As it goes for signatures, at the very least I've discovered that I still technically have it.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I was just about to ask about user titles. ^^; My current one does sort of fit my new avatar (of my adorable little Ayla <3) but I still want to change it.

As it goes for signatures, at the very least I've discovered that I still technically have it.

You can edit your signature by clicking on your forum name at the top of the page, then Signature. Btw, noticed your outfit in plaza (the one with the pink flower shirt), love it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Got a question while perusing some of the new features -- trying to figure out how to change my...Im not sure the word for it...sub-heading? It currently says "Dark Passenger" And I'm not sure where to update that.
I haven't figured that out yet either lol if anyone can help with that out let me know

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
You can edit your signature by clicking on your forum name at the top of the page, then Signature. Btw, noticed your outfit in plaza (the one with the pink flower shirt), love it.
Oh no, I didn't mean that I wanted to edit my signature; its way to adorable. <3 I was just acknowledging (gratefully) that I still have it. ^^

Oh, and thanks for the compliment. ^^ That is one of Ayla's favorite comfy day outfits.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I like the look of the new forums, also it is nice to finally be able to use custom avatars! Now if only I can update the text below my username....

Pretty cool! Serebii was able to launch the forum earlier than expected, so kudos to Serebii for finishing as fast as possible, although there are some things Serebii is still ironing out.

It’s online, but a ton of things are still a work in progress. But can we PLEASE get the “view conversation” feature back? That’s the ONE thing I need...I wouldn’t mind if I had to be the one to test it. I just want the VM thigh back to...being useable for RPs and fluent conversations.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It’s online, but a ton of things are still a work in progress. But can we PLEASE get the “view conversation” feature back? That’s the ONE thing I need...I wouldn’t mind if I had to be the one to test it. I just want the VM thigh back to...being useable for RPs and fluent conversations.
I will look into it, but I am unsure if it's possible due to it being a different forum system

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
We need a Celebi background to give levity. It feels too dark and cramped without that little Mythical Pokémon on top of the forums.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Is it possible to make it so the home button takes us to the forum homepage?? Right now it's taking us to the serebii websites homepage.

I will look into it, but I am unsure if it's possible due to it being a different forum system

Oh? Well I hope so...for nostalgia’s sake. I value being able to view all of my VMs and conversations more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.