• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the new Serebii.net Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Enjoying the new forums so far. Is there a way to edit the tag below our usernames? I’ve wanted this avatar since I first joined the forums and I want to change the tag to reference it.

Last edited:

mtqc

MY BEANS!
Love the custom avatar feature! ^^ Can't wait to see what the forum styles will look like in the future.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Is it possible to make it so the home button takes us to the forum homepage?? Right now it's taking us to the serebii websites homepage.
It's always been like this hasn't it? Click on the Forums button next to it.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Where is the infraction/warning history? I don't see it anywhere. Did infractions get wiped out during the import?

Oh? Well I hope so...for nostalgia’s sake. I value being able to view all of my VMs and conversations more than anything else.
Can I suggest using PMs? It might actually work better for RPing now.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Enjoying the new forums so far. Is there a way to edit the tag below our usernames? I haven’t added an avatar yet but I have one in mind and want to change the tag to reference it.

Apparently they're not editable yet. Hopefully that gets fixed soon, because I did not intend to be beep beeping like Mareep forever. xD

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Also the serebii icons for read/unread threads on the front page is confusing. It'd probably be better if the faded/darker icon is used for read forums while the brighter one for unread forums

Eliskor

Proud Falcom Fanboy
I'm new here, but wow this looks really nice. :)

Where is the infraction/warning history? I don't see it anywhere. Did infractions get wiped out during the import?

Can I suggest using PMs? It might actually work better for RPing now.

I actually just tried it. It’s better than the old PMs, but still would be VERY problematic having to scroll down more and more every single time. And PMs...aren’t they still...adding to the number limit? Or can we have an unlimited amount of PMs?

Edit: To be honest, I can’t view my OLD VMs very well...I NEED to be able to do that.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Say, is it possible to be able to change the text fonts here? I was never fond of Times New Roman...

Also, when do you think smilies will become online, if any? One thing I noticed that any smilies and pokemon icons are all but scarce after the carry-over. I would love to be able to use them again easier...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Say, is it possible to be able to change the text fonts here? I was never fond of Times New Roman...

Also, when do you think smilies will become online, if any? One thing I noticed that any smilies and pokemon icons are all but scarce after the carry-over. I would love to be able to use them again easier...
yes there is its right next to the font size button :)

Using the Pokémon icons in VMs would be a great feature. By that mean the whole ;151; would equal a Mew sprite, rather than having to use a link to the Pokédex thing.

It would be useless if I can’t utilize my VMs though...

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Just an FYI to any folks like me who opt to disable having the forum default to the Real Text Editor, doing so gets rid of the option entirely. I'm pretty sure that's a staple of XenForo, so I'm not saying it needs to be addressed. Just letting folks know that if you're used to using BBCode and choose to switch, you'll have to go back into your settings to switch back. Unless I'm missing something, in which case, ignore me... I'm an idiot. :p

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I had to switch the the happy theme cuz I couldn't read parts of the site cuz the font was way too white lol. Like I got a VM and just trying to get to the other persons page was a struggle.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Looking good! Really glad we can use custom avatars now, for consistency with our "branding" elsewhere on the web.

I am noticing that some links on the Default Style are rather hard to read, as others have said, but overall this is looking a lot better than most redesigns I've seen websites go through haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.