• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the new Serebii.net Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I actually like the change quite a bit, nice job :)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
This just feels so much better.

Thank you.

Dragga

Questing Beast
Will we be restoring the individual trade threads for species in the Trade sections?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Great work on the update guys; I really love the changes you’ve made :) ;) :D!!!!! Just wondering will there be more style choices in the future since there are only 2 (default and happy) so far?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Great work on the update guys; I really love the changes you’ve made :) ;) :D!!!!! Just wondering will there be more style choices in the future since there are only 2 (default and happy) so far?
Yeah I believe they said that more styles are in the works.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I noticed that when i try to update my art shop thread it says i have to many images? "Please enter a message with no more than 20 images." that going be a problem with the art shop section for examples.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's planned, but will definitely take time.
Whenever you guys get the time to start making them, could you possibly make one with a similar color scheme to the bulbagarden classic theme on bulbagarden forums? Of course I'm not expecting it to happen right away ^^

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Love the default style you went with, it looks so sleek with XenForo. Also, guess @Hydrohs was wrong about not having likes, but that isn't exactly a bad thing.

Yeah, you can disable getting alerts only for Likes if you want, found under Alert Settings.

Yeah, you can disable getting alerts only for Likes if you want, found under Alert Settings.

Oh okay. I was wondering why there were likes.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Don't think anyone's pointed it out and it's rather nitpicky, but I hope I'm not the only one who keeps forgetting to not click on the "Serebii.net" banner on the top of the page because it doesn't link to the forum home page? That'll be a bad habit/muscle memory I'll have to break if it's not going to be changed lol.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Also (last nitpick, promise! Not even sure if anyone else mentioned it yet) it's like super weird for the "X like(s) this" message to be below the signatures. Keeps making me think it's the sigs that are getting the likes. Wonder if that's just the default placement for XenForo.

Also (last nitpick, promise! Not even sure if anyone else mentioned it yet) it's like super weird for the "X like(s) this" message to be below the signatures. Keeps making me think it's the sigs that are getting the likes. Wonder if that's just the default placement for XenForo.

I can’t see any signatures...I’m on my phone right now.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I don't even see signatures. :/ Then again, I'm not sure if I can on mobile. I merely see the posts, the option to like/reply/report, and who liked the post. No signatures though.

Status
Not open for further replies.