• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to the Nightmare Realm......

poketoon

Space Core
Welcome to....
The Nightmare Realm
Welcome to my revised Spriting Shop! We got splices,recolors,eggs...you want it? It's yours my friend!
Splices:
spliceexamples.png

Recolors (From L to R; Reg., Color Swap, and Shiny Fakemon (Yeah, ik Zorua isnt fake, It just dont have a actual sprite)):
recolorexmps.png

Other1 (Pokeball, Egg, I-Poke):
otherexmps1.png

Other2 (Inferno, Trophie, Fossil):
otherexmps2.png

Other3 (Devamp,Revamp):
otherexmps3.png

BIG IMPORTANT NOTES:
1.I dont have forms. I am telling you right now to be VERY specific on how you want your sprite (If its shiny, which parts colored which color, which game the sprite(s) are from).
2. Don't be a noob. I don't do random sprites. I dont do avvies, etc. You must have at least 20 posts here or pm me proof of another forum account.
This is a noob-free environment.

Employees:

Ban List:

Waiting List:
1. Celebii21

You may begin ordering!

Last edited:

poketoon

Space Core
Knew I forgot something....
Maybe tomorrow, or can the mods move it?

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Knew I forgot something....
Maybe tomorrow, or can the mods move it?

I already asked Zephyr Flare to move the thread...

Already done...

Last edited:

Champion Lance

Penis Used Harden
Could I have a splice please?

Base: Umbreon
Other Arcanine

Celebii21

Trophy:Gardevoir
Trophy:Celebi

poketoon

Space Core
Lucario Wish: copy and paste into MS Paint and delete the parts that arent for you
Celebii21: Ill get right on it.

NEW RULE! Check 1st post.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
May i plz get a relicanth fossil. Almost like an emboss where relicanth is trapped inside that fossil. where you can see details but one fossilish color.