• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Welcome to Woodsbury.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Can you trade now?

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
Hello I would LIKE the timid movie12 meloetta in exchange my timid shiny moltres

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hiya Woods. Been browsing, now I got my shop open its easier to offer >.> I am interested in the following.

VGC Eevee, VGC12 Larvitar, Palcity Lucario, Mew, Manaphy. Take a browse through my Trade Shop when your not on your phone, and let me know if we can come to some arrangement :)
Thanks!

Still interested in these, you never replied to me =\

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
My Apologies.
I over skim sometimes.

edit.

I didn't see anything I was interested in.
Sorry.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
I am wondering if u can trade me a tru arceus ondont have much to offer buy I cam offer
U a shiny latias a shiny rayquaza Legit and tradeabpy
On the gts

Hey Woodsbury,

I saw you asking for bulk Heart Scales, and I can get you 5-10.
In return I'm interested in:
DREAM WORLD (JAP) LUGIA - TIMID - NEAR FLAWLESS - 31/6/31/31/31/31
I assume you clone, that's fine by me since it's for personal use anyways :D

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
For those that I have trades with

Bictac
Croze
Pokemon_Champion

If I forgot you please let me know, today has been rather grueling and aggravating.

Please bare with me, I'm having difficulties with my Connection.
I'm working with my ISP now and will continue to till its fixed.
Should be back up and running in the next day

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
hey mate, im interested in your Dream World Torchic - Adamant - Flawless - LV 10 UT. i see youre looking for shards, i can get you a set of 10 in any or all colours, as well as maybe 5 heart scales. i can also offer anything that is in my sig, including a movie 09 Japanese arceus. let me know if youre interested

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Thank you for the notice sir, hope we can finish are trade soon. I now have many green shards.

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Croze
Pokemon Champ
Bictac

Please PM me when you see this to confirm the Pokes you wanted.
After 4 hours on the Phone I got my connection situated.

Edit;

Unfortunately Mitch, I didn't see anything.

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Hello fellow trade shop owner. I am interested in your P2 Genesect, Melloeta and your VGC Larvitar. I can offer you a TRU Regigigas, E4ALL Manaphy and Gamestop Deoxys for them. And If you want to, it would be great if we could trade soon.

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
I'm available for Trading right now but, I'm not currently interested in those.
Please take a look at my Wants on the OP of this topic.

Edit;

I will be getting off in 30 minutes., I will be getting off till This Afternoon.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Even though they are all events you do not have listed?

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Sorry, not interested.
Even though I do not have them, I only care about the Pokedex Entry which I recently Completed mine.

Do you have anything from my Wants?
Or and Shiny Flawless / Near Flawless Pokes?

Hey mate, I'm available to trade all day. Can you let me know when you are aswell?

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Falcon.
I'm on until 6am.
Afterwards I wont be back on till 7pm tonight.

Not sure about your timezone, but if you're around still as of the moment I post this, I'll enter the wifi room and will see you there soon :)

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Going in now.

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Bump to top!

KnockFan

Hello Woodsbury. I am interested with your Japanese Dream World Lugia and your Adamant Flawless Dream World Torchic. I am wondering if you're interested with UT LVL 1 Shiny RNGs. What got me quite confused are two of your rules, since they sound contradicting in my opinion.

1. I don't bite make me a Offer :)
12. I'm ONLY looking for my WANTS unless you link me to your Trade Shop.