• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Well hello

Urban_Sim

I'm new to serebii forums I'm not really a boomer so bare with me. Hi hello call me Urban Sim. I came here solely to meet with people in tune with the franchise as myself.

I'm rather young i tend to like pretty Pokemon even though I'm a guy. My favorite Pokemon is Vivillion and I really hope to have fun talking to you all.

I'm an artist too but recently I've been struggling. Maybe I can find like minded Pokemon fans here!

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Morax

King of heroes
I'm new to serebii forums I'm not really a boomer so bare with me. Hi hello call me Urban Sim. I came here solely to meet with people in tune with the franchise as myself.

I'm rather young i tend to like pretty Pokemon even though I'm a guy. My favorite Pokemon is Vivillion and I really hope to have fun talking to you all.

I'm an artist too but recently I've been struggling. Maybe I can find like minded Pokemon fans here!
Hi.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hello! I enjoy pretty Pokémon as well. I’m actually trying to collect all the Vivillon forms on the GTS.