• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Well, hey there!

Zz56

Hi all!

Zz56 here with his introduction to you nice people of serebii!

I view myself as a good competetive battler, I started by reading up on movesets etc on Smogon and then gained the skills to mix it up a little. My main thing I look for in a team is synergy. Synergy is very effective when you have rocks/spikes up and the opponent keeps having to switch because it keeps getting faced with something it can't handle. I'll still include weather in my team (who doesn't XD?) but pokemon to lay down hazards come first!

My favourite pokemon are Archeops, Arcanine and Haxorus. In that order!

I did sign up for Smogon but I was informed by a member here that this site has a much more friendly feel! I'm sure I'll have fun here!

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Hey and welcome to Serebii! There are loads of friendly people here and if you need any help then be sure to VM/PM me.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Welcome to sppf!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here!

VM/PM me if you have any questions. Btw, I know where you can find a sig ;) XD XD

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Zz56

Thanks for the welcomes guys! :)