• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Well, looks like I’m leaving the fandom after all these years. F You Journey’s and Gary Sue Goh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
tbf it's kinda surprising if an Amourshipper doesn't know this individual, since they're the one who started the first Amourshipping thread (before we even knew that Serena would have that 'connection' with Ash). Then again, it has been...what, 10 years since then?
Sorry…I was memeing.

BlueDragonfangirl

You could've just made your OP post on your profile instead of this pointless thread.

Enjoy this thread before the mods close/delete it.
Why would i do that? I’m having a good time watching Mr BW fan giving me angry faces over here.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

keepitsimple

site of lies
Honestly this news makes me a lot more interested in watching the show again. I haven't liked it in a while, and a true fresh start will be fun.

The story of the games is fun especially the ending, and now the anime can improve on it instead of having to follow Ash beating up more champions

BlueDragonfangirl

Why is Gary suing Goh? Don't remember Goh violating any laws tbh.
I just hated his character and wanted to say it.

How do I delete my account?

BlueDragonfangirl

Hey there's still a whole 11 eps left to go, at least stick around for the conclusion!
Fine, I'm goint to give Hell to Mr angry face though.

Status
Not open for further replies.