• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Well, not too late?? New?

DawnRevo

Princess of Doom
Hey everyone! I've been registered here for a week or so, but I haven't posted here yet. So, yeah. I'm 14 (15 in November). I go to a private school with my friend Rabid Squirrel! This will be my freshman year. I play tennis with Rabid Squirrel. I can make sprite fusions/splices/fossils/trophies/recolors/revamps. LOL that was a mouthful. Anyways, this is as close as I'll get to a proper introduction, so enjoy!

-;255;-

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I've seen you do a few posts. Welcome to Serebii!

Xenieon

mainly a Gen IV player
Wassup, RevoDawn?

Welcome to SPP, DawnRevo! I am 11(12 in 3 days from this post) and go to a public school. I'm a almost-7th grader who's good at bicycling and swimming, and mediocre at most other sports. I am slightly ahead of you in spriting, even with worse technology, and, I disagree with it being hard; it's just time consuming and complicated if you don't know all the tools well(like I do). At SPPf, I used to be highly inactive, and most of my posts have been within the past month. I also hope we can be friends. Enough with my intro; Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to Read the Rules. Don't try to mess with the mods/admins.

Last edited: