• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Well, One Piece fans... We still lose. One Piece is officially cancaled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I'm calling ******** until I see another source. We're too damn close to April Fools for me to take this seriously without another source.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Does anyone have the ratings for One Piece after FUNi took over? If the ratings were going up why cancel it?

RomanMack

Johto Champion
Maybe that was just FUNi attempt to calm down fans. So they said that.

But for whatever reasons, the ratings have actually been going down.

Wouldn't expect any less from the viewers of CN, who give GOOSEBUMPS and OUT OF JIMMY'S HEAD ratings.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Looks like One Piece took the Arrested Development route then.

Darnit. If this means no more one piece in America, then I certianly don't think I could support CN anymore. No Pokemon, no Naruto, no Out of Jimmy's Butt, no nothing. One Piece's situation in America has been that of a person who was crippled (4Kids,) having a second chance (Funi,) and then being punched in the balls (Craptoon Network.)
Hey, at least it's airing in Australia...

Y'know what, instead of whining and moping, we could actually do something. We don't have to take the "oh noes one piece is doomed waaaaa" route. If anyone's going to the Uncut dub premiere in Sakura Con, please ask Funi about the cancelation, or something. Oh, and maybe we could write letters (not e-mail) to CN. But yeah, we have to do something.

Rave

Banned
Y'know what, instead of whining and moping, we could actually do something. We don't have to take the "oh noes one piece is doomed waaaaa" route. If anyone's going to the Uncut dub premiere in Sakura Con, please ask Funi about the cancelation, or something. Oh, and maybe we could write letters (not e-mail) to CN. But yeah, we have to do something.

Petitions and bitching doesn't work.

If you wanna make yourself heard, take out your money and speak thru DVD sales.

Archimedes said:
I'm calling ******** until I see another source. We're too damn close to April Fools for me to take this seriously without another source.

Too bad its not a funny April Fools joke.

Chris

Old Coot
According to a FUNi rep, OP *isn't* canceled but that CN is tooling around with the schedule to see what works and what doesn't work.

This back and forth is getting annoying. I wouldn't be surprised if this was merely a cruel April Fool's joke or some uninformed CN rep.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Well, apparently Bakugan is already going off next week for Samurai Jack.

Wouldn't expect any less from the viewers of CN, who give GOOSEBUMPS and OUT OF JIMMY'S HEAD ratings.
Hey.

Why the hell is the guy who I recall being like "4kids isn't that bad guys PEOPLE CAN HAVE THERE OWN OPINIONS!" being such an *** about kids watching shows they wanna watch?

Last edited:

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Status
Not open for further replies.