• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Well, One Piece fans... We still lose. One Piece is officially cancaled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kamex

Really? Why? Well, I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but no, I never really bothered watching it, because I'm content. Though I guess I do feel sorry for those who don't have access to subs.

Those people (in America) only have to wait one more month before uncut DVDs come out...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Luffy must Die!!!

Just because alot of people like somthing that you dont dosent make it overated. >_>

And my name is that^ becuz luffy is a lame azz character with an annoying voice and stupid powers.

BUT!

I still prefer to watch one piece over that blue dragon crap.

Luffy must Die!!!

No they are just either young and dont know any better or they just like it more then the stuff you like and it makes you ******. If anyone comes in here and says they favor naruto over one piece the one piece fans just snap and ***** and moan about how stupid they are. Do ever think to yourself when you insult these people? Your on a Pokemon forum! Half the time your talking to 10 year olds that are cartoon fans not anime fans.And Naruto is not overated.If it is then so is one piece. Devil fruit=lame >_>

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
No they are just either young and dont know any better or they just like it more then the stuff you like and it makes you ******. If anyone comes in here and says they favor naruto over one piece the one piece fans just snap and ***** and moan about how stupid they are. Do ever think to yourself when you insult these people? Your on a Pokemon forum! Half the time your talking to 10 year olds that are cartoon fans not anime fans.And Naruto is not overated.If it is then so is one piece. Devil fruit=lame >_>

I think my brain just exploded.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

Most of the people in the Alt. Anime section don't give a damn about Pogeymanz. We're just here for the trollan.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Most of the people in the Alt. Anime section don't give a damn about Pogeymanz. We're just here for the trollan.

most people probably only come here because they play the pokemon games 0.o the pokemon anime.... Well, the kanto and johto were ok... But it really just kind of blows now.

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I got to eat pikachu meat... It tasted like sweet beef.

Rave

Banned
Whatever. Naruto fans win One piece fans lose. Thats all that matters.

You talk like a whiny spoiled brat who speaks utter bullshit and throw your little tantrums to get your way.

And to think your mother wasted 9 months for this? She oughta be ashamed.

Plz go dai. K thx, bai!

Luffy must Die!!!

What about you? Arrogant, synical, *******, dickhead, geek, bitch....well the list goes on.

Dont be mad at me cuz I dont share your opinion. Im in no way whiney or spoiled so...yeah just go back to your mommy and watch your little animes. ^-^

Rave

Banned
They teach you that at "come-back" school?

You should get your moneyz back, cuz they really ripped you off.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
What about you? Arrogant, synical, *******, dickhead, geek, bitch....well the list goes on.

Dont be mad at me cuz I dont share your opinion. Im in no way whiney or spoiled so...yeah just go back to your mommy and watch your little animes. ^-^

you may not share his opinion, but your opinion is wrong, and his is right. Everyone is permitted to their own opinion, no matter how stupid, ignorant and arrogant that person is...

It's not the best system... But we some how make do with it.

Luffy must Die!!!

No you are wrong sir. An opinion about what show I like better cant be wrong. I NEVER said naruto is supperior to One piece.
@rave Yeah I see what your doing your not slick. Your just doing what I did to you on my bleach thread. Stop copying. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.