• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Well that's fair. [In-Game]

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
Guess the theme.

]Politoed@Choice Specs
]Modest | Drizzle
• Hydro Pump
• Focus Blast
• Ice Beam
• Psychic

]Ursaring@Flame Orb
]Adamant | Guts
• Swords Dance
• Facade
• Brick Break
• Crunch

]Breloom@Life Orb
]Adamant | Technician
• Mach Punch
• Bullet Seed
• Swords Dance
• Stone Edge / Spore

]Dragonite@Leftovers
]Modest | Multiscale
• Thunder
• Hurricane
• Draco Meteor
• Roost

]Heracross@Choice Scarf
]Adamant | Moxie
• Close Combat
• Stone Edge
• Megahorn
• Night Slash

]Slowbro@Leftovers
]Bold | Regenerator
• Slack Off
• Scald
• Psyshock
• Thunder Wave

Rate away.

chap196

Dragonite
Item Life Orb
Nature Jolly
Ability Multiscale
Move Set
Dragon Claw
Roost
Dragon Dance
Fire Punch
Dragom Claw for a good STAB move for Multiscale Dragonite
Roost make Dragonite can use the Multiscale Ability again by gaining half of Drsgonite HP
Dragon Dance gain Attack and Speed which help you to sweep your opponent team more easier
Fire Punch for a very good coverage move for Dragonite, also it can kill Steel Type which Dragon Claw can't kill them
Hope this help

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
I usually mention this for your slowbro sets.. and here i am mentioning it again
i just feel the real only reason you want scald is for the burn. the thing is you already have thunder wave.
if the pokemon is burned already, there's no need to thunder wave and if you have paralyzed it already, then there is no real meaning to scald.
I would personally go with surf > scald because of that reason

4/6 boltbeam weak but who gives a poop

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Pretty good offensive overall, but I'd choose Spore over Stone Edge, just in case you need to roll out with support. Mach Punch and Bullet Seed+Technician is a good tactic overall. And I see you can increase that attack power with Swords Dance.

Not bad at all.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Go with Flamethrower>T-Wave on Slowbro for more coverage, and because it's fun.

Maybe use Protect somewhere on the bear, he's frail and you don't wanna lose a lot of HP before you start sapping it away.

That Draggy is epic pwn.

Nice team man.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
Dragonite
Item Life Orb
Nature Jolly
Ability Multiscale
Move Set
Dragon Claw
Roost
Dragon Dance
Fire Punch
Dragom Claw for a good STAB move for Multiscale Dragonite
Roost make Dragonite can use the Multiscale Ability again by gaining half of Drsgonite HP
Dragon Dance gain Attack and Speed which help you to sweep your opponent team more easier
Fire Punch for a very good coverage move for Dragonite, also it can kill Steel Type which Dragon Claw can't kill them
Hope this help
Kind of pointless, considering I have such powerful set up sweepers on this team... that're both physical. They'll be fast enough in-game anyway.
I usually mention this for your slowbro sets.. and here i am mentioning it again
i just feel the real only reason you want scald is for the burn. the thing is you already have thunder wave.
if the pokemon is burned already, there's no need to thunder wave and if you have paralyzed it already, then there is no real meaning to scald.
I would personally go with surf > scald because of that reason

4/6 boltbeam weak but who gives a poop
sure. but I prefer Burn > Paralysis since everything is slow ingame. and lawl.
Pretty good offensive overall, but I'd choose Spore over Stone Edge, just in case you need to roll out with support. Mach Punch and Bullet Seed+Technician is a good tactic overall. And I see you can increase that attack power with Swords Dance.

Not bad at all.
Someone's getting close to the point of this thread~
Go with Flamethrower>T-Wave on Slowbro for more coverage, and because it's fun.

Maybe use Protect somewhere on the bear, he's frail and you don't wanna lose a lot of HP before you start sapping it away.

That Draggy is epic pwn.

Nice team man.
done.
>.> there's no room to spare! I'll just hope he survives with a SD after turn one...
thanks mang.

Thanks for the rates!

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
You have four pokemon with fighting moves on your team. You seriously don't need that many. Go for variation instead.

and the breloom. Technician? are you just going to take it to the "training camp" again? = =