• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

We're No Angels! (007)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
We're No Angels!

After being Blasted off by Ash & Co. Team Rocket land near a village that is under attack. Asked to help they decide to try and stop the attacks. Will they finally succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Heracross

Custom User Title
Well, this was an interesting special. It's always nice to see the Rocket-dan have a major role, especially as the good guys, and Brown-hakase was a unique character who turned out to be a nice guy. The interaction between Kojirou and Rose was nice too, I thought it was sweet how she obviously liked him a lot and thought he was a hero.

Really the only thing I didn't like about this episode was that the animation on Musashi-tachi was off at parts. It wasn't bad really... it just looked kinda strange. I guess they were using different animation teams for some of the Housous, which makes sense.

poke_girl

The Amazing
so, who just saw it?
I think it was pretty good ^-^; but Then I have never seen the orginial one..

Batdude

Old school
I just saw it. In my opinion, there was too much talking and not enough Arbok and Weezing. My last chance to see them, and they star for 30 seconds.

Pretty quirky storyline aswell. A sort of 'Galaxy Quest' thing, with the whole 'You're the heroes from the tapes!' bit.

That Prof. Brown was certainly a very masculine chap...

I thought it was a good episode in general, and it certainly tied in nicely with them hooking up with the twerps again. At least now we know that they actually end up somewhere when they blast off.

*sits down, reads paper, waits for dub-haters to arrive*

Heracross

Custom User Title
This dub hater has already arrived. :D Though going by what you guys have said there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the dub... yet. I'll just wait to hear from people who have seen both versions so they can point out what got messed up. Then the b¡tching shall begin. ^^

Batdude

Old school
Yay! I was sick of waiting...

Funny, the voice for the guy who rung the bell at the start was the same guy that did Eugene. He's the voice of Yugi, yeah? They must have recruited him to do all the Chronicles episodes or something.

Unrelated question: The Taillow that Ash captured was a member of the group that attacked the village, yeah? So when the Rockets show up hanging on the branches, they leave Arbok and Weezing shortly after that?

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah, the episode where Satoshi captures Subame was AG 04, and the episode where Musashi and Kojirou release Arbok and Matadogasu is AG 06. This Housou takes place right after AG 04, so there's only one episode before the big event. :s

Batdude

Old school
I was actually surprised Wobbuffet only popped up at the very end. But it wouldn't really fit the whole superhero thing if he was there like a buffoon. Cute, but slightly unprofessional. Like Team Rocket in general!

'Team Righteous' was a very clever name, eh? Matching up the 'R's and such.

I've always thought Arbok and Weezing never got their due credit. When they tackled that massive robot down, I doubt the humans made much difference.

Remember when Ash was battling with Meowth, Arbok and Weezing? What did Team Rocket ever do with those notes they took down, eh...? Sweet shag all, it would seem.

Last edited:

Heracross

Custom User Title
Though a bit corny, Team Righteous actually makes more sense than the original. I believe they were mistaken for Sketto-dan or something like that, and the R on their uniforms is mistaken for a SK symbol, which I always thought was rather odd. >.>

I suppose it would make more sense if I knew what 'sketto' (or whatever it was) means since I'm guessing it has some sort of extra meaning.

Heracross

Custom User Title
I suppose, but as I said, I'm sure the original would make a lot more sense if I knew what 'sketto' meant. Still though, at least righteous does begin with an R. >.>

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Man compared to other chronicles ep this sticks!

I mean Prof.Brown wanting to be freinds with the villagars and not wanting to kill em all put one word in my head 'Baby'ish'

poke_girl

The Amazing
ShucklemasterJ said:
Man compared to other chronicles ep this sticks!

I mean Prof.Brown wanting to be freinds with the villagars and not wanting to kill em all put one word in my head 'Baby'ish'
Not everyone wants to kill people.... :/
Was it like that in the JP version?

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yes, being a nice person and not wanting to kill people is certainly babyish. Damn those annoying nice people and their good intentions. >:/

poke_girl

The Amazing
Heracross said:
Yes, being a nice person and not wanting to kill people is certainly babyish. Damn those annoying nice people and their good intentions. >:/
You're being sarcastic right? >_>;b

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah, I was. :p I actually think Brown-Hakase was a great character because he had such a unique personality. How many shy, friendly but sadly misunderstood genious robot scientists have we seen in the show before? I thought so.

I really feel for the guy too, being shy sucks hard.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Anyone else think the "Jesse" character in the film was a man?

I may be wrong, but could 'sketto' be 'skate'?

Alfonso

Derpgull
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
Anyone else think the "Jesse" character in the film was a man?

I may be wrong, but could 'sketto' be 'skate'?

The word for Skating, and skate, it seems, since there doesn't appear to be a different word for it, is スケート, or Sukeeto.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Aah, gotcha.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Well, it certainly wasn't a long 'e' sound, do that rules that out. :/ It occurs to me that it was probably suketto since there's that rule about separating the consonants. They were just saying it so fast that the u was practically omitted.

Last edited: