• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

were they really in the game?

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
i saw on serebii.net that in th pictures of Battle Revo., that the FireRed and LeafGreen trainers are shown battling. are they really in the game?

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
The nintendo intro video was a lie there were many things on there that could have been in the game like the sounds and the destruction of the stadium rom moves like hyper beam

lets pray that teh sequel (if there will be one) will have the things they were suppose to include

aw9000

The Blue Knight
I thought the whole game was a lie until the end. I hope they do something more like colloseum or XD cause this wasn't even close to be being as good as stadium.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
they should make it like D/P/Pt and XD mixed ;D.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The nintendo intro video was a lie there were many things on there that could have been in the game like the sounds and the destruction of the stadium rom moves like hyper beam

lets pray that teh sequel (if there will be one) will have the things they were suppose to include

It wasn't a lie at all. That video was when the game was still in its alpha stage. (They hadn't even got to beta yet) You can't expect any game to look the same when compairing its alpha version to the final version.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I thought the whole game was a lie until the end. I hope they do something more like colloseum or XD cause this wasn't even close to be being as good as stadium.

I agree. They removed way too many things that made these games great such as the RPG story lines, the Rentals, and Mini Games. PBR was nothing more than a crappy 3-D battle simulator and nothing else. It was like half a game.

penguinbound

Penguin-King
I think that PBR was just an attempt to try a "Pokemon Stadium"-ish game, to see how much they could do on something like that.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I think that PBR was just an attempt to try a "Pokemon Stadium"-ish game, to see how much they could do on something like that.

PBR was nothing like the Pokemon Stadium games.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
i dont think a stadium game like what your talking about wont likely come out until the 5th gen. i wouldent mind being Red on PBR for a change.

Rannoyin

sing your story
Holy flip. People, there will never be another Stadium. ]:<

As much as it's disliked, "Pokemon Battle Revolution" is the "Stadium" of today.

Last edited:

Emporar

Rocket rules.
Battle Revolution is for you and a mate to battle on the big screen in 3D.

Games in devolpment get a lot of things taken out or put in, so you can't expect the first pics to be the final game. Or maybe the FRLG trainers are hidden in the coding somewhere?

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, too.

I think it would be really cool if there were a a way to bring them into battles.
I think the reason they used the fire red and leaf green people was because they probably already had those sprites made from the previous games to use, and because they didn't want to show what the actual characters looked like.

This is highly unlikely, but it also could have been a mistake... :)
I doubt it though ;)

cujokaje

Thanks! I really feel that that video is a big improvement to my other video game videos. The other ones seemed to drag on too much both in length and pacing. I think I'm getting closer to the formula I need to achieve for my videos but I still need as much feedbacks as possible to reach that point.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i wish that they'd made it true... i saw that you could battle with the emerald trainers... :(

newmoon island

I agree. They removed way too many things that made these games great such as the RPG story lines, the Rentals, and Mini Games. PBR was nothing more than a crappy 3-D battle simulator and nothing else. It was like half a game.

Your right, the game dissapointed me too.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
the only reason why i got it was to see some pokemon in 3-d and to see the "so said" other trainer characters. pfft whatever lame game developers... :(

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
the whole game was a lkie, but i never saw a trailer, was it on radio or sth?? TV never anounced it...