• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Were you sad when Dawn left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenEon

Krazy yaoi shipper
I was actually overjoyed. :D She annoyed me so. But now I miss Brock, and Cilan and Iris are also a bit annoying.

Magcargo96

I love this avvy
Yeah, Dawn was one of the better characters in the series. Iris is a pretty good replacement, but I still miss Dawn :<

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
i was happy that she left

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
not in the slightest. She was just another may, she wont be of any consequence, neither will Iris if she doesnt stay, which she wont.

Buchou

filch some swag
Nope. I disliked DP and Sinnoh League Victors so much. I barely watched it anyhow. When I did though, I felt she was quite annoying and frustrating to watch. I was happy to see her go.

Kingdra22

Ground Game
I liked Dawn during her run but just like May, it was time to move on. She was good for when she was in but it was starting to wear out by the end. I was more glad to see Piplup go and Axew come, that was an upgrade. But I do miss Brock, he's seemed like a fixture. Cilan is growing on me though

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
I liked Dawn during her run but just like May, it was time to move on. She was good for when she was in but it was starting to wear out by the end. I was more glad to see Piplup go and Axew come, that was an upgrade. But I do miss Brock, he's seemed like a fixture. Cilan is growing on me though

I agree. it was a lot easier to see piplup go than dawn. i hated that little penguin.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was happy when Dawn left. And happier when Brock left. Dawn's character really annoyed me, I wanted her to go sooner, but they dragged the Sinnoh Saga out with all those annoying fillers.

If Dawn comes to Unova, I will be very angry.

Remmie

Wow, I thought that people loved Dawn and didn't want her to leave. I guess this thread proves otherwise.

I was sad that she left! Before Iris appearance she was my favorite character, now she's second and Misty is third. I was extremely happy that May and Max leave however.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I was sad that she left! Before Iris appearance she was my favorite character, now she's second and Misty is third. I was extremely happy that May and Max leave however.

You were extremely happy? Considering most of Dawn's personality was similar-ish to May's anyway. Although moreso Ash's.

Remmie

You were extremely happy? Considering most of Dawn's personality was similar-ish to May's anyway. Although moreso Ash's.

I don't see it like this. Dawn's personality is not really the same as May's. Stop always saying that, you're annoying. Why do you have to complain about my favorite characters all the time? You complain when it's Dawn and Iris but you're always nice with May. You should give me a break.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I don't see it like this. Dawn's personality is not really the same as May's.

I never said it was the same. I just said Dawn's personality had some very similar aspects with May's, and of course Ash's.

You're honestly going to tell me May and Dawn didn't have any similarities at all? Really?

Remmie

I never said it was the same. I just said Dawn's personality had some very similar aspects with May's, and of course Ash's.

You're honestly going to tell me May and Dawn didn't have any similarities at all? Really?

Dawn is a lot more confident than May and knows a bit more about Pokemon than her when she started her journey. May wasn't able to say her pokemon's moves correctly in the first place.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Dawn is a lot more confident than May and knows a bit more about Pokemon than her when she started her journey. May wasn't able to say her pokemon's moves correctly in the first place.

What does knowing more about Pokemon at the beginning have anything to do with personality? And you're saying that alone somehow makes a difference in how much you like a character?

Dawn came across as very similar to Ash and some aspects of May's personality.

prince of the city21

Cool N Collected ;)
I was sad that Dawn left, and when Brock left too. I mean, even though there were like 200 filler episodes, I think they're a whole lot better than Ash's crappy new traveling crew.

iris and cilan are boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.