• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Were you sad when Dawn left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon fan 132

If that's the case, then Misty's appearance was annoying as well.

Misty appearance in Hoenn had as much sense as Mays did in DP coming back for Wallace Cup.Purpose was to evolve Togepi and wrap up storyline about it giving some development to Misty.Granted her story was for most part left unresolved(like hr goal) but with this appearance at least one of important plots was tied up.

Speaking of Dawn and her appearance in Unova in reality it doesnt matter how much some region is distant if writers create something which would justify their journey over there,with purpose of advancing your goals or contributing to someone else story(Like May did for example about Dawns helping her to get over self esteem issues) being one of valid reasons.

One of possibilities for which Dawn could appear could be in trying to promote concept of contests among people in Unova since they dont exist there.Or she could play some role in current story like helping battling villains(like Gary did).

CupidKirby

Of course they could always treat Dawn like Delia Ketchum and Professor Oak and have her appear once in a while throughout the whole series. I've been wanting that since the first major character changes, but it hasn't happened.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Of course they could always treat Dawn like Delia Ketchum and Professor Oak and have her appear once in a while throughout the whole series. I've been wanting that since the first major character changes, but it hasn't happened.

They actually did that with Tracey for a good long while. He used to be at Pallet Town every single time Ash went back there, and we'd sometimes see him on the phone when Ash called Oak.

Not to mention Tracey is in like 7 of the special episodes they made in Chronicles.

It wasn't until the first episode of Best Wishes that the writers ignored Tracey's existence. They probably figured if they're not going to show Misty, May, etc. anymore, why bother showing a minor character like Tracey?

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
There's no reason for them to give the Delia/Oak treatment to Dawn, when it's durr hurr that she was just a marketing tool for DPP like how May was for RSE.
Only May was better. Lol.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
The more I think about it Dawn is my least favorite girl so I was happy she left, especially that annoying penguin.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Guys, I think we should start a party to celebrate Dawn and Piplup's absence for a complete year. I'll organise the drinks and streamers.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Once borderline bashing takes over, the thread might as well be considered done 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.