• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wes club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire Ocean Princess said:
Erk... I'm certain to pack on the pounds if I eat too much. (weighs a bit more than average amount for an 11-year-old) I also had to put up with this overbite for how long? Since 1st grade? Yup. I don't want to be doomed...

It's not like we can capture an anime character completely perfect, right? If you could then, lucky you.... 'nother new topic.

Rui has kidnapped Wes! (again) What would you do?

What is it with me and kidnapping? I have no clue.

P.S. For those who are new to the "Rui kidnapping Wes 'cos she's jealous" thing, it all started with a roleplay....
Rui has kidnapped Wes! What would you do?
Gosh! This is more ridiculous than the first one. XD Let's see... I'd follow her, then start reasoning with her. (or whatever you call it)
;200;: She wouldn't hurt Rui, because she thinks that Rui is the perfect pair for Wes!
Yeah! I'd go easy on Rui, but very serious on an enemy... such as a Team Snagem member... or even Cipher!
;200;: Let's not go with what you'd do to an enemy if they steal someone you really liked... or cared for... 0_o;
Medina, don't say that! ^^;;; This is Rui remember???
;200;: Ok, I know. But don't list out that one entry... it's way scarier than what Colosseum Heroine mentioned! T_T;;;
I'm sorry! ^^;
For those who are new to the "Rui kidnapping Wes 'cos she's jealous" thing, it all started with a roleplay....
Meh... I wondered who caused this whole roleplay thing in the first place?
;200;: *looks back a few pages* You did, Maseki.
00; Me? Ehh... I got the roleplay idea a long time ago, when I wasn't a member here yet!
;200;: Sheesh, where do you get your weird ideas? --;
^^; OK, enough of my blabbering... let's see what you guys would do. ^^;;;

Maseki said:
Meh... I wondered who caused this whole roleplay thing in the first place?
;200;: *looks back a few pages* You did, Maseki.
00; Me? Ehh... I got the roleplay idea a long time ago, when I wasn't a member here yet!
;200;: Sheesh, where do you get your weird ideas? --;
^^; OK, enough of my blabbering... let's see what you guys would do. ^^;;;

*looks back to Pg. 21* If you mean the pages long one, that was me :D Don't you think my "Rui kidnapped Wes and tied him to a cliff" idea was a good start? *giggles*

Erm.... Whip her with a... *picks up random object* This thing!

;359; : A stick?

No. *picks up another random object* This!

;181; : A feather?

;025; : Your mallet? Good choice.

Sapphire Ocean Princess said:
*looks back to Pg. 21* If you mean the pages long one, that was me :D Don't you think my "Rui kidnapped Wes and tied him to a cliff" idea was a good start? *giggles*

Erm.... Whip her with a... *picks up random object* This thing!

;359; : A stick?

;181; : A feather?

;025; : Your mallet? Good choice.
I mean, really, who was the mastermind of the whole roleplaying idea? XD Anyway, I'll change my mind about earlier... o.o Medina, give me a rope and some tape... and maybe some knock out gas.
;200;: You don't plan on hurting her, do you? o_o
Nah... I just wanna do it for the heck of it... ^^;
;200; Okaaay... I thought that you just wanted to get Wes away from Rui.
Wha? What do you mean?
;200;: You... you like him, do you?
0_o; Wha? No way... the only thing I admire about Wes is what he did to save Orre... /is NOT a rabid fangirl like SOP.
;200;: Meh... you may not be a fangirl of Wes... but you are a fangirl of someone else... *snickers*
Medina! *sighs* Well, let's get going then. SOP, carry that mallet, and let's start hunting Rui down. XD
;200;: *mutters* Meh... What will Maseki think of next? -_-;

;200;: You... you like him, do you?
0_o; Wha? No way... the only thing I admire about Wes is what he did to save Orre... /is NOT a rabid fangirl like SOP.
;200;: Meh... you may not be a fangirl of Wes... but you are a fangirl of someone else... *snickers*

A rabid fangirl? Moi?

;359; : It's true you know. You blush everytime you think of him!

Shut it. Abby <_< I think Heroine suggested the roleplay thing.... Ah, can't remember. But someone said something about starting a roleplay then the pages long one started. I think I confused myself. ^^;

;200; : Ok, I know. But don't list out that one entry... it's way scarier than what Colosseum Heroine mentioned! T_T;;;

I want to hear!

Medina! *sighs* Well, let's get going then. SOP, carry that mallet, and let's start hunting Rui down. XD

Right away Maseki! *grabs mallet*

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Angel-FoX-crescent said:
Gonna post some more Wes-kun fan art from jap site at some point
I'm a bit ill at the moment..... tummy bug ^^;
ooooo I'm sorry..... *hugs* hope ya feel better! ^^

;136; Yup yup

;133; Same w/ me, :D

and... I really don't know who thought of the roleplay, so don't ask me... I'm stupid when I'm not in school x_x;;;

;133; So true...

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Myuuvuirocon said:
ooooo I'm sorry..... *hugs* hope ya feel better! ^^

;136; Yup yup

;133; Same w/ me, :D

and... I really don't know who thought of the roleplay, so don't ask me... I'm stupid when I'm not in school x_x;;;

;133; So true...

Thankx *hugs* ^x^

I have no idea who thought up of the roleplay it just came up like a ace of spades.

minty-fivestar

Saving the world
Meh, before I put it off any longer, I'll post up my cosplay pic as well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/minty-fivestar/SnaggerMe.jpg

Pretty much it's me, dressed up like Wes. Except obviously in a female style. XD And those are Espeon and Umbreon plushies. Cause Wes wouldn't let me borrow the real ones. (giggles)

Hope everyone likes it. Coloring it was fun, up until I started using the black colored pencil. >>;;;

Darky said:
PEOPLE I FINALLY DID IT!
(Cosplay)
I dressed as Ed and edited the photo! =)
Darky as Edward Elric

I hope it's good enough, I've put all what i can in that automail arm. I used 2 hours or so to make it.
And now I'm dead. x_X *goes to sleep*

(Off-Topic)
Oh and before the other picture I made two winged Darkys.
White Angel
Dark Angel

Great work Darky! Did you use a special program to make those parts? ^^

minty-fivestar said:

Pretty much it's me, dressed up like Wes. Except obviously in a female style. XD And those are Espeon and Umbreon plushies. Cause Wes wouldn't let me borrow the real ones. (giggles)

Hope everyone likes it. Coloring it was fun, up until I started using the black colored pencil. >>;;;
Great drawing, minty-fivestar! I saw your other drawings... they look great! ^_^

Well, here's the sprite I made... (it took me two hours! XD)
A Sprite of Me in Hinata Hyuuga's Outfit
I got carried away, so I made a cosplay card...
Cosplay Card
I made everything in the card except the Hinata sprite in the middle, of course. XD Well, I hope that's good enough. ^^; I could have done a drawing, but my scanner doesn't work well with me... ^^;;;

~Espeon~

Yay, I'm happy!
Darky said:
PEOPLE I FINALLY DID IT!
(Cosplay)
Darky as Edward Elric

I hope it's good enough, I've put all what i can in that automail arm. I used 2 hours or so to make it.

(Off-Topic)
White Angel
Dark Angel

Aren't you in pictures as you was on real in pictures?

minty-fivestar said:

Man, you're so good it hurts.... I'm jealous.... I did a pic of me cosplaying Wes but it just looks horrible! I'm not having much luck with the sprite either....

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
minty-fivestar said:

Woooo cool ^^ I must get on with mine.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Darky said:
PEOPLE I FINALLY DID IT!
(Cosplay)
Darky as Edward Elric

(Off-Topic)
White Angel
Dark Angel
woah...... DDDDDDDD=

you're amazing w/ that sorta stuff Darky :O!! I wouldn't be able to do any of that EVER.

@minty-fivestar: nice pic! I like it a lot... and I drew a Wes as a female, and the clothes look a lot alike... you're a good artist, ^^

and.... mine sucks..... x_x;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.