• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wes club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
I like 4, 6 and 7. I like 4 the best, though, ^^

Angel-FoX, by any chance, do you know who drew them? (just wondering)

Angel-FoX-crescent said:
More pics I found hope you enjoy ;026;

snatcher-wes.gif

wes-flower.gif

0_03.gif

alex-kunage7.gif

wes-plush-style.gif

alex-zak-zeon.gif

team-wes2.gif

I saw those pics ages ago but who cares! It's colosseum art to me. Now for comments :

1st : Cute! ^^
2nd : My aww....-ness meter just whent up. ^^
3rd : Two Weses?
4th : *sings* Yeah, everythin' is.... Just goin' my way...
5th : Kawaii!
6th : Kinda odd...
7th : I have that one pasted on my notebook!

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
I know he has gold eyes XD I plan to use these piccy's to help me draw the snagger.

@ contest just waiting for last entries give it a couple of days and I will tell you you the three top winners shortly.

Awesome pics, Angel-FoX! *saves all to computer*

And also, I like all the cosplay entries so far! Now here's mine:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/ColosseumHeroine/MeAsWes2.jpg

I normally suck at drawing cartoonish characters based off of real ones because I have a tendency to try to make it look as real as possible, but I'm pretty satisfied on how it came out. I started it last night and finished today(yeah, I'm a procrastenator(sp?)). I didn't draw the snag machine because it was akward to draw in that position, and I outlined everything in pen because of my stupid scanner that really sucks. The eyes are so big because I copied the style of a cartoon I happened to be watching at the same time.

;257;: You know, you look like you're plotting something. Wait... You are, aren't you?!

Me? Plotting something?! No. *hides paper with "My Plot" written on it* Also, I'll answer the topic later once I think up an answer.

Darky

~Darky from Desert~
Angel-FoX-crescent said:
I know he has gold eyes XD I plan to use these piccy's to help me draw the snagger.
I think you should use the pictures of [name forgotten ^^"] (you know the page where they are) to help you draw Wes. It also helped me a lot. =)
sethnja21oi.png

@ contest just waiting for last entries give it a couple of days and I will tell you you the three top winners shortly.
Ok. I so hope that I'll win one of the first three prices. ^^ I spend alot of time in that photo edit. Well, I also give the others good luck. I think they also gave their best. :)

minty-fivestar

Saving the world
Whee, great pictures Angel-FoX, I've already seen most of them but the few I haven't made me smile. ^_^

To Darky, Maseki, and Colosseum Heroine (I apologize if I overlooked anyone for some reason!), I think your cosplay pics are excellent! ^^ I can tell you all worked really hard on them. Good luck in the contest! ^.^

And good luck to everyone else who still has to enter things as well. ^^

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Darky said:
I think you should use the pictures of [name forgotten ^^"] (you know the page where they are) to help you draw Wes. It also helped me a lot. =)
sethnja21oi.png

You think I should? I'll try to covert them into my own drawings
just I hate to copy others work.

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Sapphire Ocean Princess said:
I like it! thought yaoi isn't really my thing....

;257; : Or is it? *suspenseful music*

Shut it Blazer. << Anyway, I'm still working on my sprite. I doubt it'll be finished in time though...

I agree yaoi is my pet hate... plan to covert that pic in some form.

Darky

~Darky from Desert~
Wow who's the person in the shadows? o.o Looks interesting.

I found another one on that page.
06.jpg

Omg It's Wes and the one who dressed as him in colosseum. Or is it the bad guy deep inside his soul? ;)
02.jpg

Last edited:

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
ooooo pretty piccys! x3 I like 'em all, and I'm also not the biggest fan of yaoi.... however ya spell it.... anyways, I'll get my entry..... soon..... ;;>_> I have it, but meh..... I'll get it..... just to lazy right now.... ^^;;

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
Those are the coolest pics I've ever seen, awesome just awesome, some are a little creepy and the way they are drawn or painted or whatever is great and these add a bit of darkness in with all the bright colored pics everyone else has. I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.