• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Western Cartoon Face-Off - Final Round (1 hour cooldown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
The anime barely had anything in the 20th century, but the manga reached Grand Line around the start of 2000. My favorite arc before that would have to be Usopp's. Nami and Sanji had good arcs too.
Sure stuff like Arlong was good, but One Piece didn’t really enter epic tier till Water Seven.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Freakazoid: 2/12
The Simpsons (seasons 1-8): 10/12 +

Since I read One Piece (and own all current 87 English volumes):

Water 7 is my favorite arc so far, but out of all character introduction arcs, I'd have to say Usopp's is my least favorite. Out of his introductory villains, the only good one was Django. As far as I'm concerned, One Piece doesn't have anything below "epic" as a measure. Still not sure how to pronounce Sabaody, either. The Toonami dub cut off right before they got there.

Kirby Dragons

The Simpsons (seasons 1-8): 11/12 +

I guess Water 7/Enies Lobby would also be my favorite arc overall, considering Robin and Lucci are my third and fourth favorite characters, respectively. It's also the arc I started with.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
The Simpsons (seasons 1-8): 12/12 +

keepitsimple

site of lies
Rules:
- You can start voting at any time, but after that you must wait 6 hours each time before you vote again
- Your cooldowns do not carry over to the next matchup
- New rule, you must wait until at least one other person has voted before you vote a second time, even if your cooldown is up
- You may increase the score of the show you're voting for by 1 point with each vote
- You may not decrease the score of any shows
- Don't delete or change your vote after it's already been posted

Total Drama World Tour: 0/12
Over the Garden Wall: 0/12

TheWanderingMist

Total Drama World Tour: 0/12
Over the Garden Wall: 1/12 +

Over the Garden Wall would have had a big advantage had it been done last week due to its Halloween theme.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Total Drama World Tour: 1/12 +
Over the Garden Wall: 1/12

Option 1: Let's keep bringing back one of the worst characters after he opts out willingly (and even after he gets voted off decisively) and still make him stay well past the merge even though this is supposed to be a competition

Option 2: Show I haven't seen

May have to watch some of the second show before I vote again since it might change how I vote here

Kirby Dragons

Total Drama World Tour: 2/12 +
Over the Garden Wall: 1/2

TDWT was amazing, and not just by Total Drama standards.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Total Drama World Tour: 2/12
Over the Garden Wall: 2/12 +

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Total Drama World Tour: 2/12
Over the Garden Wall: 3/12 +

Kirby Dragons

Total Drama World Tour: 3/12 +
Over the Garden Wall: 3/12

TheWanderingMist

Total Drama World Tour: 3/12
Over the Garden Wall: 4/12 +

Kirby Dragons

Total Drama World Tour: 4/12 +
Over the Garden Wall: 4/12

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Total Drama World Tour: 4/12
Over the Garden Wall: 5/12+

Beatrice: Why not? We already stole a horse.
Wirt: No, we didn't. Fred's a talking horse. He can do whatever he wants.
Fred: I want to steal.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Sorry for the tangent though regarding One Piece, I consider Water 7 to be when the series went epic mode. I also consider the manga overall to be considerably superior to the anime though I do really enjoy a few of the anime osts.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Total Drama World Tour: 4/12
Over the Garden Wall: 6/12+

Kirby Dragons

Total Drama World Tour: 5/12 +
Over the Garden Wall: 6/12

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Total Drama World Tour: 5/12
Over the Garden Wall: 7/12+