• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What’s the craziest thing(s) that’s happens in JN?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Because EEVEE is popular
Also I don't think she is only that. They could have explored more though
I saw a big potential for her when she was first revealed, but ever since she got Eevee she was just sidelined for Eevee imo

Sham

The Guardian of War
Honestly, probably revealing that Axew had a Pokeball this entire time. It was so weird how that never came up in BW.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
As stupid as they are, nothing can top Ash King or Magikarp bouncing into space in terms of crazy

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
She doesn't have much to offer tbh
I enjoy her family interactions and her personality in general. Whenever Koharu has a focus episode, it’s beautifully animated and I love that she’s still discovering herself. It was a great point to pair her and Serena together, as well as Dawn, to help her towards what she strives to look into as far as living her life. I guess it doesn’t feel boring when Koharu has shown a bit of altitude and doesn’t tolerate the boys’ antics and simp for Ash.

If they involve her more with the story, she wouldn’t seem as though she doesn’t have much to offer. And it’s funny you say this because I’m more invested in what she does than Go and Ash combined in this saga. But I also understand. It doesn’t help that she doesn’t have much focus episodes.

Sham

The Guardian of War
This isn't crazy in a bad way but a good way. JN does a lot of iffy things but what it's going to give you is aesthetics and an opening. Scenes showing Chloe dancing with Eevee in a Contest, Ash dropping all of his Pokeballs and his team popping out, the Alola gang in the final opening (especially Lillie hugging Vulpix was cute), Wallace and Lisia, Horace and Paul all look amazing. Even other openings like the one revealing Gary and Iris was hot. And don't forget this badass shot

FSoT1JqVEAARmhe