• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What’s the craziest thing(s) that’s happens in JN?

Broseph08

Ash's team is probably the craziest thing to me. He's rocking a legit powerhouse team. If you told anyone a few years ago that he'd be rocking a Dragonite, G-Max Gengar, Mega Lucario, Dracovish (an absolute powerhouse in the games), and Sirfetch'd, I think anyone would call you crazy. It's legit something out of a fanfiction lol

Iris being the Unova regional champion. She has vaulted straight into Ash's strongest companion by far

The Mewtwo returning (although that didn't live up to the hype)

Goh catching Suicune

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Ash's team is probably the craziest thing to me. He's rocking a legit powerhouse team. If you told anyone a few years ago that he'd be rocking a Dragonite, G-Max Gengar, Mega Lucario, Dracovish (an absolute powerhouse in the games), and Sirfetch'd, I think anyone would call you crazy. It's legit something out of a fanfiction lol

Iris being the Unova regional champion. She has vaulted straight into Ash's strongest companion by far

The Mewtwo returning (although that didn't live up to the hype)

Goh catching Suicune
What you expected Mewtwo to do during its return?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
What you expected Mewtwo to do during its return?
Willingly jump into Goh’s Pokeball on the first throw? /kidding

masdog

Go's captures would have believable if he used Quick Balls instead of the standard Pokeball.
But there are no Quick Balls in Pokémon Go…

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Freaking everything in this series lol
When you step back and look at JN for a moment, think about your reactions to someone telling you all this back in like 2018
.....It's freaking crazy man, every single thing about it
Anyway so much of it has been mentioned but one thing for me is Team Galactic being continued!!! I never expected that to happen but we got Team Galactic continuity where they try to rescue Cyrus and get blasted by Arceus as Ash Dawn and Brock reunite with Cynthia and the new companion, how freaking badass and cool is that???

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Freaking everything in this series lol
When you step back and look at JN for a moment, think about your reactions to someone telling you all this back in like 2018
.....It's freaking crazy man, every single thing about it
Anyway so much of it has been mentioned but one thing for me is Team Galactic being continued!!! I never expected that to happen but we got Team Galactic continuity where they try to rescue Cyrus and get blasted by Arceus as Ash Dawn and Brock reunite with Cynthia and the new companion, how freaking badass and cool is that???
If you think about it Team Galactic trying to save and find Cyrus and recreate it was just a great value version of the GSC HGSS plot

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Admittedly, the craziest thing is that the reserves have done very little besides just “be on screen”.. and even that was just a handful of them. I fully expected them to be rotated in and used alongside the others this time around, it’s very strange. Hopefully Paul beats it into him that he needs them for his Masters 8 battles..

Badfemalecompanion

1. Lucario stealing Greninja's gimmick and learning oodama rasengan
2. Ash having a mostly-Kanto team without dipping into his reserves.
3. Serena being brought back and Ash treating her like an NPC.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Max and Cilan not appearing, Misty not appearing and having her face abit less distorted than what it was in sm, reserves not coming back for pwc, Paul not participating in pwc

masdog

Max and Cilan not appearing, Misty not appearing and having her face abit less distorted than what it was in sm, reserves not coming back for pwc, Paul not participating in pwc
The series isn’t over yet. There is still time for all of these except Paul being in the PWC

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Go catching a giant Magikarp and Koharu not being a popular character.
Because Ash is a self insert. Each girl (character really because this isn’t exclusive to girls) is judged on their proximity to Ash in most cases before other stuff like their characterization and development.

People consider Chloe and Ash not truly friends and because he isn’t inspiring her to take a bath every day she’s not well received

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Why and how would Koharu be a popular character when she is basically a walking Eevee advertisement and she is barely seen ? 0.0