1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What’s your dream job?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Sham, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Sham

Sham On the right road

While I’m in college I’d like to move up the a managers position as my current job but as far as life goals I’m leaning towards a software engineer or game developer.

Ignition and NovaBrunswick like this.
  2. EmberFireTrainer

EmberFireTrainer Active Member

Either a writer or a social research assistant. I love being creative even though it doesn't come easy for me all the time. I still have dreams of writing a novel. And I have always been intrigued by how society works and it's social issues.

Sham likes this.
  3. Platina2000

Platina2000 Well-Known Member

Same with the creative thing. An artist or writer, but my problems are coming up with ideas, and I stink at originality.

Ashscot and NovaBrunswick like this.
  4. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I want to be an artist/writer, because since I was really little, I've always loved drawing.

Sham likes this.
  5. Ignition

Ignition Incineroar wins yet again (proud of my son)

Psychologist (or anything that involves helping people like a guidance counselor) or an entrepreneur

Sham likes this.
  6. alexsandro22

alexsandro22 Member

I suppose it's the job where I can sit all the time because I'm a lazy person. Honestly I work 4 years as an accountant and I like this job. I need only few tools for that - excel, calulator and working pc ofcourse. Recently I ordered new calculator after checking reviews at https://bestcalculators.net/best-desktop-calculator-reviews and I hope it will serve me as long as possible

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  7. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

I would really love to teach martial arts classes to kids and adults with Down’s Syndrome and autism. I believe that they are often seen as easy targets for people to physically abuse since they are generally very trusting and won’t fight back or tell someone. They deserve to be able to defend themselves. The main reason I haven’t done it yet is because my terminology isn’t that good. I also want to be a professional drag queen.

Ignition likes this.
  8. Ignition

Ignition Incineroar wins yet again (proud of my son)

I respect both of your choices and I hope you achieve them.

Sham likes this.
  9. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

To work with the frogs.

I would love to work in conservation and research.

EmberFireTrainer likes this.
  10. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Lecturer, using my love of learning certain things and talking to good use

11. charlesnester

charlesnester Member

I love to do business and travel so much. The discovery of the new place is really great for me.

12. malcolm_n

malcolm_n Pokemon Collector

As a tabletop game designer, I'm living it. :) I love my work, especially all of the awesome people that I get to meet along the way at Cons and such.

13. charlesnester

charlesnester Member

Great work guys, wish you all the best.

14. Victreebong

Victreebong Gives 'em the slip..

I’ve worked in retail. I’ve worked in government. I’ve worked in construction. I’ve worked in natural resources. I’ve been a lead. I’ve been a team player. I’ve been a solo act. I’ve been the corner stone. I’ve been at a dead end. My dream job is one that respects my opinion, realizes my experience/education, and values my employment.

Before I leave them.

15. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

I'd love to be an primary school teacher. It was my dream profession as a kid and I thought it would be something that I'd pursue when I got older, but I've never chased after that career for some reason. I also wanted to be an artist at one point until I realised that I have no real talent to speak of when it comes to drawing. I'm mediocre at it at best.