• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What’s your dream job?

Sham

The Guardian of War
While I’m in college I’d like to move up the a managers position as my current job but as far as life goals I’m leaning towards a software engineer or game developer.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Either a writer or a social research assistant. I love being creative even though it doesn't come easy for me all the time. I still have dreams of writing a novel. And I have always been intrigued by how society works and it's social issues.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I want to be an artist/writer, because since I was really little, I've always loved drawing.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Psychologist (or anything that involves helping people like a guidance counselor) or an entrepreneur

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I would really love to teach martial arts classes to kids and adults with Down’s Syndrome and autism. I believe that they are often seen as easy targets for people to physically abuse since they are generally very trusting and won’t fight back or tell someone. They deserve to be able to defend themselves. The main reason I haven’t done it yet is because my terminology isn’t that good. I also want to be a professional drag queen.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I would really love to teach martial arts classes to kids and adults with Down’s Syndrome and autism. I believe that they are often seen as easy targets for people to physically abuse since they are generally very trusting and won’t fight back or tell someone. They deserve to be able to defend themselves. The main reason I haven’t done it yet is because my terminology isn’t that good. I also want to be a professional drag queen.
I respect both of your choices and I hope you achieve them.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Lecturer, using my love of learning certain things and talking to good use

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
I’ve worked in retail. I’ve worked in government. I’ve worked in construction. I’ve worked in natural resources. I’ve been a lead. I’ve been a team player. I’ve been a solo act. I’ve been the corner stone. I’ve been at a dead end. My dream job is one that respects my opinion, realizes my experience/education, and values my employment.

Before I leave them.

TwilightBlade

I'd love to be an primary school teacher. It was my dream profession as a kid and I thought it would be something that I'd pursue when I got older, but I've never chased after that career for some reason. I also wanted to be an artist at one point until I realised that I have no real talent to speak of when it comes to drawing. I'm mediocre at it at best.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I want to work with flowers, over the years i've grown more and more to have a weak spot in my heart for their gentle innocence....

But I also think helping game freak with a pokemon game in the future could be awesome too though it's highly unlikely i'll get to xD

I've had so many new pokemon ideas ever since i got into pokemon really though.

After awhile I stopped drawing out fakes but i'm still constantly making them and i've made up about 6 whole regions with actual stories and everything now. I haven't wrote about a lot of them (i should sometime lol), but i have really good memory about the plots and stuff in general.

I may forget some pokemon time to time, though.....

Siddhar

Transcend
I would love to work towards wildlife conservation, it’s been a dream since I was 8 years old, though I did not know what it was called the back then. I would say to all, “I want to become Tarzan!”....