• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What’s your dream video game?

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
An ambitious and well polished modern mainline Pokemon game that's allowed more than 3 years in the works.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I want Pokemon Violet and Scarlet to get the HOME compatibality faster.

Last edited:

Ryker101

Honestly God of War Ragnarok, Elden ring and Botw 2 might have all that I can ask for, but I haven’t played the first 2 yet

Sanron228

For me, the best game is always the one that helps me relax. As after a hard day's work, the last thing you want to do is strain yourself and waste your nerves. I used to love to play difficult games. For which you need to spend a lot of your free time. Now I am not attracted to such games, I like to come home, make myself some tea and play online solitaire. I think this is the best game.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
This is a huge pipe dream but Mortal Kombat Vs Street Fighter/Darkstalkers/Red Earth. Basically the plot is that Shao Kahn has made an alliance with M.Bison and Jedah and there is a full out war among the realms. All of the classic and fan favorite MK characters are in the game with the only post MK 4 characters in the game being Kenshi, Skarlet, Frost, D’Vorah, Kotal Kahn, Kollector, Erron Black, Ashrah, Havik, Nitara, Li Mei, Taven, and Daegon. The reasoning as to why they would be in the game is that the plot happens in a separate timeline before the events of the reboot trilogy and those characters have been confirmed to have existed long before MKX happens. They are also the characters fans enjoyed the most from the games that they were in and the ones that many want to see in another game. Also previous alliances will be broken and some former “villains” will side with the heroes.

JayZz

I like games where I can win smth cool. Right now I play plinko game online, it is a fun way to gamble and potentially win some money without risking too much. There are many cool games on every taste. The best part is that I can play without betting large sums of cash. Hope one day the lady luck will be on my side and I'll win a jackpot.

Last edited:

Nicholas Perkins

The Smasher Demon
Hypothetical Super Robot Wars ideas of mine:
  • Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
  • Transformers
  • Titanfall
  • Trails of Cold Steel
  • Super Sentai
  • Idolm@ster Xenoglossia
  • Pacific Rim
  • Mega Man
  • Armored Core
  • Xenogears
  • Sakura Amamiya (Sakura Wars)
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
  • Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
  • Coop (MEGAS XLR)
  • Dr. Eggman
  • Yatterwan (Yatterman)

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
You know how several franchises have spin-off games that are, at their core, good ol' simple golf games?

Yeah, my dream game is one of those for Pokemon featuring the main anime characters and traveling companions as the golfers.

Captain Jigglypuff

You know how several franchises have spin-off games that are, at their core, good ol' simple golf games?

Yeah, my dream game is one of those for Pokemon featuring the main anime characters and traveling companions as the golfers.
That does sound interesting. I’m picturing Flabebé and Diglett helping to hold the golf tee steady.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I want a remake of the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy with some classic and some modern expansions and updated rules for the current year. Also, Amiibo Card support with cards exclusive to the game and not found in current physical TCG sets. Solo and online competition.

HeartJoy

I want a remake of the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy with some classic and some modern expansions and updated rules for the current year. Also, Amiibo Card support with cards exclusive to the game and not found in current physical TCG sets. Solo and online competition.
I think a remake of the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy with some classic and some modern expansions and updated rules for the current year would be an amazing idea. It would be great if Amiibo Card support with cards exclusive to the game were included, and not found in current physical TCG sets. Additionally, I also believe it would be beneficial to include both solo and online competition modes for players to enjoy.

Captain Jigglypuff

I think a remake of the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy with some classic and some modern expansions and updated rules for the current year would be an amazing idea. It would be great if Amiibo Card support with cards exclusive to the game were included, and not found in current physical TCG sets. Additionally, I also believe it would be beneficial to include both solo and online competition modes for players to enjoy.
I’d like to see a remake as well with the second game being the post game as the game really had no value in continuing to play once you defeated the Masters and got the Legendary cards,

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
My dream video game would be a Super Smash Bros. 3D Adventure game. It would be a 3D game much like Super Mario Odyssey where the sandboxes would be large levels for the battles in Battle Mode where there would be one large overworld below the levels for the Story Mode. While there would be an adventure/story mode where the canon versions of the characters would be played (certain characters, like Mewtwo, Ness, Samus, etc. once unlocked, would basically be easy mode characters), with the starters being Mario and Kirby, there would also be the aforementioned Battle Mode where the characters would do battle.

As for the characters in the game, the Original 12 from Super Smash Bros. would all return. I would also have other mainstays such as Peach, Zelda, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Marth, etcetera. As mentioned before, in Story Mode, the characters would be their canon selves, with characters like Samus, Ness, Mewtwo, Rosalina, etcetera being extremely powerful, almost to the point where, once unlocked, they would basically be easy mode characters where one would have to try to lose in order to lose. Hard mode would be using weaker characters, relatively speaking, such as Jigglypuff or one of the swordsmen from Fire Emblem, with the difficulty being somewhat mitigated once they get a ranged weapon or two. They would still be incredibly lethal once they close to close combat range. While I know that, as of yet, not all of the characters would be able to return, especially since it's 3D, which would mean numerous movesets for the characters, the faces of the current franchises represented in Super Smash Bros. would all be there. I would also do my best to keep characters like the Pokémon Trainer and transforming characters as well. For characters that had male and female versions, I would also keep both as well. They would just be palate swaps.

There would, of course, also be weapons and power-ups spread throughout the world with canon weapons and power-ups for characters like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Link, etcetera, also being available. The Battle Mode would have the characters be more balanced, though, much like the current SSB games with returning weapons and items from the previous games. I would also bring back some items like the Paper Fan and the Cracker Launcher. All of the weapons would also be available in Story Mode as well. However, in Story Mode, basic enemies would also have access to the weapons the Smash Brothers can use, in addition to any weapons or powers they would already have access to. They would not be able to use character exclusive power-ups, though, and for items, like the Fire Flower, that are both a Smash item and a Mario power-up, they'd only be able to use it as a Smash item, not as a power-up like Mario and Luigi could.

SummerHaze

I build my own games in Roblox. I play a wide variety of games, create games, and chat with others online. I installed comet executor, it is one of the most popular executors for Roblox. Comet has visually gorgeous UI. It is well-known for their visually beautiful and calming interfaces, which are meticulously designed. It even support numerous themes, allowing me to customize my experience.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
I would be interested if they ever made a sequel to the Nintendo 64 video game called "Quest 64". I played it as a kid. The game is admittidly stagnant (repetitive). Usually, all items after a certain point are upgrades or give more then the previous version of it (for example - honey bread provides I think 100 HP instead of the regular bread which only provides 50 HP recovery when used).

The game itself is a dream however. Something about the music, environments, style of play contributes to the ambience. The battle system is very interesting in using attacks/techniques.
I would be fascinated if they made even a remake of it for the switch. It was the first rpg on the Nintendo 64. The design of the creatures is incredible. Truly, as a child, I felt I was in that world when I played it.